Office Coordinator – Leading Independent Estate Agent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Coordinator – Leading Independent Estate Agent to join our team.
- Sending documents to Landlords and Tenants via DocuSign;
- Provide full office support;
- Arranging check- in appointments and inventories;
- Maintaining databases to ensure property vendor, landlord, tenant and tenancy details are always up to date and accurate;
- Adding tenant information and meter readings on Just Move In for all new tenancies and once a tenant has given notice;
- Preparing tenancy agreements;
- Any other Ad-Hoc work as required;
- Assist in canvassing and mail out’s;
- Ordering Let Cards for each deal;
- Chase outstanding business & ensure it is transacted efficiently;
- File Archiving and maintaining the system;
- Prepare and order Sale & Lettings window cards and lettings lists;
- Distributing tenancy agreements and supporting documents to landlords and tenants;
- Arranging Invoices and chasing payments as required;
- Health and Safety officer/first aider.
- Compliance experience (desirable);
- Attention to detail, confident, organised;
- Estate Agent experience or legal knowledge;
- Strong administration and strong communication skills.