Parts Sales Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Parts Sales Advisor to join our team.
- Liaise with the Distribution Co-ordinator as required ensuring delivery requirements to customers are met;
- Actively seek new customer contacts;
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have;
- Interpret customer/distributor parts requirements using the available resources;
- Ensure shortages for customers/distributors are resolved promptly;
- Seek new sales opportunities to grow parts sales to customers/distributors;
- Provide customers/distributors with accurate and timely advice on parts availability;
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions;
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries;
- Ensure parts ordered are despatched on time and in accordance with the specified requirements;
- Provide an order receipt and processing service to customers/distributors;
- Record the correct part number, description and the customers’ delivery requirements on the computer system;
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature;
- Use marketing initiatives to increase sales;
- Seek and report market intelligence to the appropriate department.
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Customer focused;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- The Ability to Sell;
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Automotive industry.