Producers make the business and financial decisions for a motion picture, TV show, commercial, or stage production. They raise money for the project and hire the director and crew. The crew may include set and costume designers, film and video editors, a musical director, a choreographer, and other workers. Some producers may assist in the selection of cast members. Producers set the budget and approve any major changes to the project. They make sure that the production is completed on time, and they are ultimately responsible for the final product.
Producer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Producer to join our team.
- Helping the management team to evolve, improve and implement developments in the studio workflow and effective client management processes;
- Develop support documentation which includes requirement specifications and risk logs;
- Monitor project progress with a detailed plan;
- Facilitate conversations between key people across different departments;
- Providing advice and guidance to help our client achieve the best possible outcomes and a great return on their investment;
- Communicate well with your team to ensure that all team members are on board with various portions of the project or task;
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects;
- Make sure the team are on track for successfully hitting milestones;
- Act as a key escalation point to resolve issues between engineering, product management, business leads and product leads;
- Timely reporting of time spent against each project;
- Scheduling and resourcing all elements including milestone setting, critical paths;
- Developing strong relationships with clients and stakeholders and ensuring that a client service culture is prevalent in everything we do;
- Being a key link between the Business Development, Account Management and Production teams within the agency;
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and work diligently in an effort to resolve any issues;
- Focus on the product; what features and content to build and why.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent or Conversational French, Italian, Spanish, German or Polish would be a bonus;
- Liaising with internal line managers and external production teams;
- Excellent communication, time management, team management, and organizational skills;
- Attending shoots, both locally and internationally;
- Proven history running complex shoots;
- Managing and delivering all contractual shoot needs and requirements;
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations;
- Extensive experience as a Video Game or Software Producer / Project Manager where products were delivered on time and to a high quality;
- Strong project management experience, overseeing client briefs from start to finish, managing client expectations and CPA’s;
- Strong communication and time management skills;
- Experience of managing key client accounts, with daily contact at senior client level;
- Knowledge of creating call sheets, budgets, and sourcing talent;
- History of creating creative content treatments with examples to show.