Retention Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Retention Executive to join our team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Support the Retention Manager and Head of Retention when required;
- Ability to work autonomously, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions;
- Taking accountability for the success of promotions and making sure each step from planning to execution to analysis is done to the highest standard;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Working alongside other areas of the business, particularly CRM and marketing to ensure that we provide market leading offers for all our customers;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Work alongside the CRM team in the setting up of promotions through a targeted campaign to increase customer deposits;
- Liaising with the wider team to ensure all promotions are setup correctly with minimal disruption to customers;
- Upsell additional service items / repairs due on customers vehicles;
- Achieve personal retentions targets;
- Gather information by building rapport and asking open ended questions whilst following the retentions process;
- Overcome tough objections from customers who are looking to cancel their policy;
- Capture and accurately record information;
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department;
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable;
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service;
- Customer relations experience via telephone and face to face;
- Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous;
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.