Sales and Lettings Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales and Lettings Administrator to join our team.
- Obtain viewing feedback and update Landlords;
- General sales admin duties;
- Tenancy renewals;
- Register new applicants and book viewings;
- Managing reception – answer telephone, greet clients, property availability lists, window cards;
- Instruct annual Gas Safety Certificates, EPCs and EICRs;
- Tenant maintenance queries – liaise with landlords, instruct contractor repairs, chase invoices;
- New tenancy sign ups;
- Tenancy lease terminations and deposit returns;
- Book property interim inspections and send completed reports to Landlords;
- Council tax and utility management – void period bills.
- IT Literate;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Reliable and dependable;
- Quick learner;
- Organised, methodical nature;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident approach.