Senior Lettings Negotiator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join our team.
- Taking tenancy deposits and balance of monies;
- Overseeing contract signing;
- Finding suitable tenants and negotiating let offers;
- Ensuring all lettings are managed efficiently and professionally;
- Booking and carrying out valuations in order to win lettings instructions;
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants and managing the paperwork;
- Sharing other office tasks;
- Assisting the coordinator with preparing new properties for marketing;
- Sending brochures to landlords for confirmation of agreement to live advertising;
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties;
- Calling out on the database to arrange viewings;
- Arranging for re-evaluation by head of department of any re-lets and preparing for remarketing;
- Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction;
- Uploading pitch onto Reapit as a market appraisal;
- Registering and qualifying applicants.
- Keen interest in the London property market;
- Minimum 12 -18 months experience in Residential Lettings;
- Money motivated, enjoy working in a fast paced environment;
- Strong track record in winning market appraisals;
- Full UK manual driving licence.