Service Inside Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
- Proposal generation for new and existing customers;
- Assist customers with enquiries or issues concerning their contracts and billings;
- Maintain effective communication with customers, sales and service to ensure accurate billing and contract renewal;
- Timely follow up and feedback provided for all customer issues;
- Collaborate with Legal and Finance on contract term negotiations;
- As necessary, provide customers with all necessary information in order to facilitate the service agreement transactions;
- Process service agreements and one-time service billings;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Assigned specific offline projects and daily operations activities;
- Develop process and materials for converting customers from supplemental warranty to full service maintenance agreements.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, listening, and business acumen skills. Team Player;
- Professional and levelheaded approach;
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required;
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office skills – specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Prior inside sales or telephone customer service experience is essential;
- Fluent in Dutch & English;
- Must be a self-driven and willing to take the initiative to respond to and/or address challenging situations;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter that can work independently and take action with a focus on continuous improvement.