Telephone Negotiator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Telephone Negotiator to join our team.
- Communicating over the phone and by email with clients;
- Assessing customers’ ability to pay outstanding balances;
- Taking inbound and outbound calls;
- Negotiating payments and/or arrangements;
- Liaising with clients via the in-house system to resolve outstanding queries;
- Accomplishing the efficient and timely collection of debts;
- Arranging payment within the FCA guidelines;
- Ensuring customer’s payments are kept up to date Meeting and exceeding KPI’S within quality cash collocations and productivity.
- Ability to work to targets and exceed KPI’s;
- Confident working under pressure;
- Good questioning skills;
- Disciplined approach to time keeping and processes;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Good spelling and grammar skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Quick learning / adaptability.