Warehouse Supervisor – Nights Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor – Nights to join our team.
- Effectively manage a small team of around 5 colleagues, as well as oversee some office and engineering activity;
- Supervise and motivate the team to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved;
- Working in line with company’s Health & Safety procedures;
- Dealing with breakdowns;
- Sending KPI reports;
- Maximise efficiencies throughout the warehouse, prioritising and assigning workloads;
- You will be expected to help with the unloading and loading of vehicles.
- You must have a proven-track record of developing people within your team, including organic growth, PDP’s etc;
- Experience working in a fast-moving warehouse is vital for this role;
- Experience managing medium sized teams within fast paced operations;
- Experience working within a challenging environment;
- Strong leadership experience working as a Supervisor / Team Leader / Manager etc;
- Maintain working relationships with all service agents and agencies;
- Experience implementing new systems would be beneficial;
- Experience working with WMS;
- Goods In and Despatch experience would be highly beneficial;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Happy to work in a hands-on capacity;
- Any experience working within transport is desirable;
- Great team player;
- Health & Safety focussed;
- You need to be a people’s person and be able to engage with your team to get the best out of them.