Class 2 Hiab Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Class 2 Hiab Driver to join our team.
- Vehicle checks;
- Driving around the local area conducting multi drop deliveries using a HGV Class 2 Hiab;
- make safe and timely deliveries around the Yorkshire region to commercial sites;
- Working collaboratively with the picking and loading team to get the vehicles loaded accurately, safely and on time;
- completion of the days paperwork to be submitted upon your return to the depot;
- Double check and secure your daily load.
- Good work Ethic;
- HIAB certification;
- Maximum 6 points (no serious offences);
- Exp. Strapping preferred;
- Customer facing and reliable;
- Cat C Driving Licence, MIN 1 yrs;
- Brick/Grab experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Min 1yrs HIAB exp;
- Good customer service skills;
- Full CPC and Digi card required;
- Valid Class 2 licence;
- Clean Licence;
- Some exposure to Builders Merchants;
- Valid CPC + Digi Tacho Card.