Class C Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Class C Driver to join our team.
- Daily vehicle checks to ensure road worthiness and compliance with VOSA regulations;
- Ensure all Company documentation and equipment is returned to the transport office/depot daily;
- Ensure Health & Safety and Food Hygiene requirements are met within Company and legal frameworks;
- Setting of fridge temperatures;
- Fueling Vehicles;
- Compliance with all Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other vehicle-related legislation;
- Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times;
- Safe and efficient handling of vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness of vehicle;
- Conduct full inspection of vehicle;
- Maintaining product temperatures and manage your route accordingly;
- Ensure that all delivery procedures are followed in line with Company and Customer procedures.
- Flexible — able to work shifts;
- Experience of Tri Temperature Vehicles;
- Experience Multi Drop Driver;
- Knowledge of the legal requirements applicable European Working Directive and Road Transport Directive;
- 2 years’ experience;
- Clean driving license;
- Must hold a current LGV licence.