FLT / warehouse operative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a FLT / warehouse operative to join our team.
- To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse;
- Should have working knowledge of all warehouse departments and understand the systems used;
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor;
- To deal with the movement of products within the warehouse, using the appropriate FLT;
- Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times;
- Picking and packing duties when required, and taking instructions from supervisors and management;
- To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated warehouse area;
- Carrying out line feeding as well as loading and unloading vehicles;
- Preparation of stock / order picking;
- Storing of goods;
- Assisting with stock taking;
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies;
- Keeping Warehouse and work area clean and tidy;
- Loading of stock by hand or forklift;
- Movement and storage of product and materials.
- First Aid Certificate;
- Must have own safety boots, Hi-Viz vest will be provided;
- Previous factory/warehouse experience is an advantage.