Machine Minder Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Machine Minder to join our team.
- Understanding and working knowledge of HDPE/PET;
- Troubleshooting Skills related to mechanical, pneumatic, electrical or hydraulic issues (if applicable);
- Follow established quality procedures;
- Weekend work may be required to assist with machinery servicing;
- Perform other related duties as assigned;
- Perform and assist with mould and neck finish changes as required;
- Knowledge of hand tools;
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping, GMP Practices and Global Food Safety Practices;
- Manage machine efficiency and ensure all equipment is operational;
- Assist Maintenance Engineers with breakdowns and tool changes;
- Assist in machine start-ups and shut-downs;
- Take ownership of machinery and become the expert for your Production Area;
- Set up, repair and troubleshoot equipment and processes;
- Assist and perform adjustments to meet quality specifications and/or cycle efficiency;
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office, Excel and SAP;
- Warehouse knowledge/able to drive forklift;
- Mechanically minded with a genuine interest in Engineering;
- Qualified (or part qualified) within an Engineering discipline (advantageous but not essential);
- Good Communication and Teambuilding skills;
- Good level of written & spoken English but does not need to be your first language.