Minibus Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Minibus Driver to join our team.
- Undertaking daily checks of the vehicle;
- Providing an excellent level of service to all customers;
- 40 hours a week;
- Refuelling the vehicle if necessary;
- Valid DBS;
- Completing morning and afternoon school drops;
- CRB Required;
- Driving the minibus in a safe manner, in line with the agreed timetable.
- Ensure any defects or damage which may occur to the appointed minibus are reported to the Transport Co-Ordinator;
- You must have the D1 Category on your driving licence and be over 25 for insurance purposes;
- To undertake driving duties in relation to the service provided for Day Pupils;
- Carry out daily vehicle checks, in liaison with other drivers/housemen on the appointed minibus;
- DBS provided along with PSV Assessment and training;
- Ensure that vehicle log sheets are completed daily on maintenance and usage;
- Clean internally and externally the appointed minibus.