Mixing Plant Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mixing Plant Team Leader to join our team.
- Conduct regular audits and accurately ascertain current running conditions against demand;
- Stock Control of Mixing plant related products and raw materials;
- Routine scheduled process monitoring tasks and responding to process faults;
- Focus of delivery and continuous improvement;
- Meet shift production targets;
- Complete a shift reports and running logs;
- Organise storage location for raw materials / resin and to test and record all data as specified;
- Coordinate activities and work closely with other members of the mix plant team;
- Facilitate finished product and monitor / record the settings;
- Oversee the operation and maintenance;
- Improve upon targets for safety, cost, quality, delivery, equipment and people;
- Control the manufacturing process of all finished compounds.
- Strong technical and maintenance knowledge of manufacturing plant machinery;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Time Management & Prioritisation;
- Excellent people skills;
- Self-motivated as well as the ability to motivate others;
- Thinks clearly and analytically;
- PCVu raw materials understanding advantageous;
- Experience in a team leader / supervisory role;
- Quality minded with great attention to detail;
- Solid mixing plant / production process.