Multi Drop Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Multi Drop Driver to join our team.
- Driving the company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws;
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance;
- Maintaining good communication with company managers, customer services and telesales;
- The working week is 48 hours and involves starting at 04.00 each day, working Monday to Saturday.
- Collect money/cheques upon delivery;
- Help out in warehouse when required (FLT license desirable);
- Provide exceptional customer service;
- Load/unload vehicle at start and end of day;
- Complete daily deliveries to assigned geographical area;
- Have a valid CPC license and has a Tacho card;
- Collect items from other suppliers when required;
- Have a full, clean UK driving license;
- Good customer service;
- Able to work to tight deadlines;
- Driving 7.5 tonne Luton van;
- Experience in a fast-paced multi-drop environment, excellent customer service skills and good literacy;
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years.