Stateroom Attendant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Stateroom Attendant to join our team.
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Own quality control;
- Willing to work beyond duty hours, maintains the cleanliness of all equipment;
- In charge of careful handling of all equipment and machinery;
- Cleanliness and tidiness in all pantries and lockers;
- Controls and maintains the cleanliness and safety precautions within his area together with hygiene standards in compliance with HACCP regulations;
- Will adhere to the specified written or verbal instructions/tasks given by his/her superior;
- Room service;
- Thoroughly cleans cabins in the assigned section in accordance with the standardised set-ups;
- Assists wherever help is needed within the housekeeping department.
- Well-groomed and clean appearance;
- European passport;
- Cost and quality awareness;
- Trustworthy, efficient and able to work under pressure;
- Pleasant and courteous manner.