...materials, tools and measuring devices are used
* Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delay to completion
* Record details of work...
What we need from you as our Vehicle Technician / Mechanic -
* You will already possess a relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 or 3
* A full Driving License
* Honest and trustworthy
* Ability to work to deadlines
...documentation to the required standard.
* A certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance Level 3 and solid work experience in the automotive industry.
* The ability to work in a competent and efficient manner on your own or part of a busy team.
* Strong communication...
Veritas Careers are recruiting for an Established and successful business who have a requirement for a Technician to join their busy dealership in Somerset
Ideally, you will have experience of working a franchise-dealership workshop and have a NVQ level 3 or equivalent...
Bodyshop - Polishers/Panel Beater/Spray Painter -
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Day Shift: 7am to 7pm 4 on 4 off rolling rota
Night Shift: Monday to Thursday 7pm to 7am + Shift Allowance
Peter Vardy Ltd is a dynamic, fast paced business who are always one ...
...- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- 3 Years' experience (desirable but not essential)
- Own vehicle...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Valeter to join our Shrewsbury Motorstore branch.
Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Valeter, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all our vehicles are presented in sparkling condition.
Apply with Indeed
Expiry date: 17:30, 23 November 2020
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland...
...with enthusiasm and a smile.
* Acting as the first point of contact for our customers, in person or on the phone.
* Managing a large volume of customer calls via a busy switchboard and dealing with enquiries effectively and efficiently.
* Making sure the...
...as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Service Manager
* Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area... ...experience would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
* A full and valid UK Driving Licence...
Our client, a main dealer in Croydon, is looking to recruit a Technician to complement their existing team.
You will be required to accurately diagnose problems, service and undertake general repairs.
Salary negotiable for the right individual.
To apply please...
We are currently recruiting for a new Service Advisor to help us keep our Harry Fairbairn Dumfries branch running smoothly.
Full time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm and rotational Saturdays.
About the role
Our Service Advisors are responsible for delivering and sustaining...
* To maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
* To comply with reasonable instruction Line Managers, Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
* To increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in...
...promptly of the need for any additional work and any repair difficulties so contact can be made with the customer.
Advise Supervisors or Managers of any shortcomings in tools, equipment, systems or technical information.
Provide help, training and advice to all Technicians in...
Salary: £0.00 to £8.72 /hour
We are actively seeking candidates for a full time role as a Parts Apprentice at our Basildon location, we are a looking for someone who is computer literate...