...and bringing into service of ICT which will typically include:
• Physical Infrastructure (e.g. ICT rooms, routes and risers) and Cabling (e.g. copper and fibre)
• Local Area Networks (LANs)
• Wireless LANs
• Telephony Systems
• Television Distribution...
...design and analysis of tunnels and underground networks including; rapid transit systems, rail, automatic people movers, road tunnels, and cable tunnels. You will also have the opportunity to work on building services projects to gain experience in all aspects of mechanical...
Airport operational systems
IT communications infrastructure including IT routes, rooms, risers, copper and fibre optic cabling
Local area networks, wireless LANs, telephony, unified communications
Radio and cellular distributed antenna systems...
...barriers on transport for London and some mainline rail stations. You will be dealing with networking and computer issues, along with some cabling.
Your Background - Electronics Field Service Engineer
To apply you should have experience in a field service or technical...
...politics of body shops.
A good all-around skill set including:
• Panel Repair (no welding needed) need pin puller experience essential
• Experience using Water based paint
• Previous use of 2K Lacquer
• Matching & Mixing paint
• Time Management...
~Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in the specifications.
~Validate cable sizing and make recommendations as appropriate.
~Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are...
...record in engaging clients at a technical and commercial level to deliver the best output to the customer. Knowledge of international cable systems, IP Transit and how to optimise connectivity to Cloud service providers is a must which will give the edge to the solutions provided...
...office environment with at least two years experience in Account Management, ideally having been involved in the electrical wholesale or cable distribution industry.
The role will involve establishing and building a relationship with customers, dealing with enquiries and...
...power and control systems, including the production of electricity supply, switchgear and motor control centre, instrumentation, and cabling detailed design packages.
Experience of working with P&IDs to create equipment, instrumentation, valve and load schedules
...management background with background experience within multi utility.
· To oversee and manage multi utility diversions and cable & ducting projects as allocated by your line manager
· Oversee direct crews and subcontractors on site in their day to day...
...background experience in Utilities and overseeing & managing multiple projects.
· To oversee multi utility diversions and cable & ducting projects, as allocated by the senior management
· Oversee site managers, direct crews and subcontractors on site,...
more than 2 months ago
Sign up for Job Alerts and receive new job offers from over than 45360 websites.
Time for a new Job?
cable puller, London
Yes, get me hired today
You job alert is created. You will start receiving your job listings tomorrow morning.