* Solid analytical experience including air monitoring duties
* Willingness to travel as contracts demand
* Full, clean, UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
* Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
...loading onto vans in a warehouse.
Key Requirements and Expectations -
Must be 25 yrs old or over for insurance reasons and have a clean UK driving licence. You will also need to be confident driving vans as part of the role will be moving vans in and out of a depot and...
...h) Filing and providing historical evidence of documentation
i) Comply with all Client Supply Chain Procedures
j) Keeping work areas clean and tidy at all times
a) Ensure the store is safe to operate within via line of route
b) Ensure all parts are received...
* A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than 6 penalty points is essential but ideally a clean licence is preferred, please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
* Please note that you must be flexible to work...
...help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
* Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
* Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
* An excellent communicator...
...Moving cut board on to pallets for the next process / moving waste material to the skip
* Completing Paperwork
* Housekeeping / cleaning
* Machine Set-up / Changeover
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous machine operator experience
* General labouring duties in between deliveries.
* Working flexible hourse including weekends as required
* Hourly rate dependant on experience
* Start immediate
* Temp to perm contract
* Clean driving license and good track record of similar role
...requirement for an M&E Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, across the Yorkshire Water Framework, working on their clean and waste water treatment plants.
This role will be an office-based role, which will also require site travel.
·Valid MOT license preferred but not essential
·Flexible approach to work and a full understanding of customer satisfaction.
·Full clean UK Driving Licence
Please contact Kelsey White @ Auto Skills or send CV to (url removed)
Tel: (phone number removed) (mobile...
...staff performance and conduct performance reviews.
* Liaising as necessary with client to schedule and ensure completion of any tower cleans, CWST cleans etc. in line with legislative and site requirements
* Maintain regular communication with clients and ensure any...
...provide a customer facing highly responsive maintenance service to the Leeds Oncology Wing
* To undertake a range of minor repairs, cleaning, and planned maintenance tasks and carry out these quickly and efficiently to a high standard.
* To work with, and assist, other...
Your new role
* Head of Operations for a corporate prestigious contract across the UK
* The contract is full TFM such as M&E, Cleaning, Catering, security and Landscaping
* You shall be commercially astute and responsible for the customer service delivery across the...
...able to generate leads consistently and effectively as well as effectively selling the service(s) you can offer.
- The company supply Cleaning, Hygeine & Janitorial Supplies to a wide range of industries - although you will not be physically selling this equipment, you will...
...to the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the individual management of Electrical schemes predominately for the waste and clean water industry, with a particular focus on quick turnaround/emergency repair works
What you’ll be doing day to day
* Outline engineering...
...Water Hygiene (Standpipe/Hydrant use)
* Experience in Operating Cityflex’s
* HGV Class 2 Licence (if applying for Driving job)
A clean driving license is essential for this position. The rates are dependent on the experience of the applicant.
Kitchen Porter required to work Monday to Friday 07.00am-3.00pm.
Duties to include:
Working in the pan wash area manually clean pots and pans
Empty and clean dishwasher and at the end of service and ensure area including underneath and behind equipment is clean.
Clean in a...
...and tipping of goods to correct silos as per customer demands
* Ensures all material area housekeeping is of the highest standard
* Cleaning of material filters
* Support production requests
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Knowledge of health & safety practices
...management of up to 4 excavation teams working throughout the UK, from a base in West Yorkshire, working on utilities projects including clean water and sewerage networks.
Management of 4 excavation teams - up to 15 people in total
Liaison with local authorities...
...Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required...
...Meeting daily production targets
- Follow and improve current procedures
- Heath and Safety Guidleines must be followed
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Must be able to operate under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum...