Marketing Communications Senior Executive
Group Marketing & Communications Department
My client is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places that help people and businesses thrive. Their 2,800 worldwide...
Role: Senior CDM Consultant
Sector: Multi-Disciplinary Construction Consultancy
Location: Central London Practice
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + travel allowance + excellent benefits package
I am working with a global multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy...
...extension of our estate agency front offices to inform, advise and consultatively sell the Hamptons International service to clients as they... ...with the ability to work autonomously
-Have excellent oral communication and customer service skills
-Have a hunger to learn, develop...
...a key factor of the Document Controller role to ensure smooth communication and to minimise Designers response time.
Key Responsibilities... ...all relevant information is issued to the relevant trades and consultants
* To log, distribute promptly and keep updated various instructions...
...relationships built on mutual trust, collaboration, and open communication. They blend their unparalleled track record, sound processes and... ..., external and internal meetings/briefings with clients, consultants and supply-chain. The candidate should be a good team member and...
...relationships built on mutual trust, collaboration, and open communication. They blend their unparalleled track record, sound processes and... ...Good relationship builder
* Ability to understand Client and Consultants needs and expectations
* Ability to create a good team...
...seeking reliable and punctual individuals who have excellent communication skills and pay meticulous attention to detail.
It is essential... ...working environment, we can offer you
Highly supportive consultants who work hard to find the right post for you
...Litigation and Probate.
• Ability to manage own caseload
• Strong communication and IT skills
• Excellent interpersonal and client care... ...offices
• Property focused, medium sized law firm
CONSULTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this vacancy (YK...
...into the UK. This company provide an end to end platform for financial services clients, which encompasses digital, technological and consultative solutions. They engineer, design and operate a bespoke technological solution for a variety of clients to enable the streamlining...
...buildings, but also an exceptional delivery dynamic and strong customer relationships built on mutual trust, collaboration, and open communication.
As the first point of contact for HR, a professional individual who is keen to provide a high quality and...
...Experience as a professional ecologist is essential as are proven survey and project management skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for this role. At least one protected species licence and membership of a relevant professional institute...
...The ideal Bid Coordinator:
·Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
·Ability to work to strict deadlines
·Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of stakeholders
·Clear and confident telephone manner and ability to...
Marketing & Communications Manager
My client is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places that help people and businesses thrive. Their 2,800 worldwide specialists in fit-out, technology, construction and development deliver not just...
...environment would be beneficial but not essential
* Highly organised, able to plan and manage conflicting priorities
* Ability to communicate positively and effectively at all levels; excellent interpersonal skills
* Methodical and analytical approach to duties; high...
...* Selling with research
* Selling against competitors
* Selling brand extensions
* Sales letter/proposal writing
* Ability to communicate with and influence all client and agency personnel
* Good time management skills with the ability to meet all sales deadlines
...• Ability to carry out accident investigations and report on these investigations
• Word and PowerPoint knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience and understanding of health, safety, quality & environmental issues in construction....
...unique designer, someone creative, but with a high level of organisation skills. The candidate will take ownership of a project and communicate at all levels of the business. For our key bids the candidate will develop concepts and themes that showcase understanding of our...
...experience of delivering residential/commercial projects.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong man-management skills.
- A strong track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
- All relevant...
Being Responsible For All Helpdesk Telephone/Email Queries
Effective Written, Verbal And Listening Communication Skills
Experience dealing with high call volumes
Good team player
Worked Within The Building Services/FM Industry