...opportunities for Postnova in the UK
- Managing UK customer sample analysis in support of instrument sales and as contract measurement... ...new and existing UK users via email, phone and onsite visits.
- Data analysis with report generation and presentation internally and externally...
...team of Cyber Security Consultants provide expert risk assessment, analysis and advice to Government and commercial clients in sectors such... ...have working experience of Public Cloud, Agile Development and/or data analytics.
Successful candidates will be expected to achieve SC...
...Conduct verification activities and generate reports with detailed analysis of the results;
• Work alongside a dedicated software engineering... ..., Inertial, and Integrated Multi-Sensor Navigation Systems):
• Data Fusion Techniques (including Weighted Least Squares Estimation...
...24x7x365 defence against cyber-attacks, through the monitoring, analysis and management of security events/ incidents emanating from client... ...confidentiality, integrity or availability (CIA) of IT systems or data.
~ Apply specialist IT security knowledge and contribute to the...
...defence against cyber-attacks, through the proactive monitoring, analysis and management of security events/ incidents emanating from customer... ...APTs.
* Ability to identify developing patterns and trends in data.
* Ability to interpret system data such as security event logs,...
~Collate and manage “first off” samples for internal analysis before being used in Production - this can be either a new supplier... ...external customers
~Effective management of product and part data
~Current fork lift license
...detailed and documented
reviews of QA/QC, IPT/EQA data in conjunction with the laboratory team,
preparing the outcome of... ...continuous improvement approaches e.g. six sigma and root cause analysis techniques
Ability to travel between sites
...Business Data Analyst
Sanctuary House, Worcester with an anticipated balance of home and office working
£33,250 per annum (rising to £35,000 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
We have a great opportunity...
...Ascertain Forensics part of the business and reporting to the Laboratory Manager, the Forensic Analyst will supervise and undertake analysis and laboratory investigations of biological and other samples for the presence of drugs, poisons and related compounds.
...challenging projects across a range of organisations including MOD, Government and commercial companies.
- Conducting analysis of and delivering consultancy on the security posture of complex system architectures.
- Collaboratively working with other architect...
...Procurement and Supply Chain Management - Group Data Coordinator
Worcester (Temporarily Homebased once restrictions are lifted then... ...identify and agree related requirements, whilst reviewing regular spend analysis.
We want someone who can
Provide essential support, you...
* Produce information for the board meetings.
* Budgets and forecasts.
* Ad-hoc project work
* Stock management.
* Margin analysis.
* Oversee transactional accounting function.
* Manage bank, legal and audit relationships.
You will be a qualified...
...assignments requiring the integration of a wide range of engineering/technical disciplines.
• Apply sound judgement based on sophisticated analysis, interpretive thinking and comparison of complex alternatives.
• Research customer’s needs and requirements to align outputs. Work...
...cost models for new prospects and extant projects
Implementation and management of appropriate financial policies and procedures
~Analysis and audit of financial performance
~Establish a regular set of periodic reports to satisfy the requirements of the management team...
...~To comply with all health and safety legislation
~Deal with breakdowns of equipment and machinery and diagnose faults
~Carry out analysis
What we need:
~Electrical and Mechanical competence ( through certification)
~Have proven maintenance background
~Able to work...
...Service-Oriented Architecture and micro-services
~DevOps Full Stack Programming
In this role you will
~Provide senior level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for Appian and integrate third party products.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current...
...an architect or lead for cloud infrastructure or cloud-hosted software
Understanding and experience of emerging cloud services and data architectures
Experience in working in an agile software development environment
Knowledge of AWS and Azure Desirable: