You will be responsible for
To serve your customer’s with a smile & take care of their deliveries as if they were your own
Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy
Represent the Tesco brand whilst on the UK roads.
Job Description Delivering first class service Shift patterns between 6am and 10.00pm Contracts from 20 to 40 hours on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months, with overtime opportunities available You will receive £8.80 per hour (£8.08 if under 21) plus an additional £0.2...
...What you'll be doing
Self Employed Delivery Van Driver - Montrose (DD10)
Self Employed Delivery Van Driver
Using your own 3.5T Van
Collection of parcels daily from our site Perth Service Centre (PH1)
Average daily tour can take up to 9 - 11 hours per day
...We are a well established Courier and Logistics company based in Lanarkshire and recruiting now for local owner drivers of cars/small vans. Some areas have immediate starts available.
We provide services for and on behalf of National courier companies including UkMail,...
...are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors though out the UK. Next year there will be a record 700,000 learner drivers hitting our roads, there has never been a better time to become a Driving Instructor.
Becoming a Driving Instructor has many benefits...
...* Hold a current minimum Level 2 First Aid Certificate
* Have a recent Police Check
* Must have own roadworthy vehicle, Australian Driver's Licence and own mobile smartphone
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills & intermediate computer skills a must
• Requires skills in handling young people with disabilities and works within moving and handling guidelines.
• Car driver essential. Winter conditions increase the stress of driving due to snow, ice, poor lighting.
• Transports heavy and bulky equipment...