...with particular emphasis on delivering customer service excellence.
- Comply with company Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) policies at all times
- Work in accordance to the Service Flow
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly branch administration duties...
...appropriate storage areas.
- Ensuring kitchen area meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies.
- Responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness in all areas in the kitchen and associated equipment and completion...
...Develop and maintain relations with client, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
Are you the person we are looking for?
This is no ordinary company, here...
...closely with the financial elements of a tender to site staff at tender handover
·Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
·Involvement in review/ input to quality submissions
...of staff and appraisals;
* To promote and comply with legislative and business compliance standards including health and safety, environmental and technical;
* Responsibility for the Health and Safety Management System;
* Any other reasonable duties, responsibility or...
...IS NOT ESSENTIAL).
My client in Tunbridge Wells are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Healthy and Safety, Environmental and Training team.
Your duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the above team.
- Administration of Risk...
...My client is one of the UK’s largest independent ecological consultancies providing environmental and agricultural advice to customers from both public and private sectors. Recognised for their highly ethical and professional service, this client has become the leader in environmental...
...utilities industry (electricity distribution industry experience preferred).
• A good understanding of HSG47 / Underground Utility Avoidance
• A good understanding of CDM
• NEBOSH Certificate or NEBOSH Construction certificate
• NEBOSH Environmental certificate would be preferred
...engineering projects from inception through to completion to time, quality and cost maintaining the highest levels of safety and environmental management.
- Ensure construction assurance through audits on quality of work, technical competencies, adherence to specifications...
...Project Engineer will control and co-ordinate the delivery of projects to time, scope and budget, ensuring all safety, quality and environmental requirements are met. Manage the activities of department staff, sub-contractors and other third parties to complete the various...
...managing Health and Safety. Ensure compliance with H & S plan.
• Implement all statutory, regulatory and company requirements for environmental and waste management.
• Manage and discharge all regulatory requirements with regard to planning and building regulations...
...Management of chargeable works completion and budget management to create growth on the account
Manage and monitor safety, quality and environmental responsibilities
Monitor and manage the completion of project within your control to agreed budget and dead-lines
...maintenance of, and repairs to, water and wastewater treatment works, sludge treatment centres and pumping stations to ensure all environmental, quality and customer service standards are met, whilst meeting H&S legislation and achieving budgetary targets.
* To undertake...
...The products are predominately Biochemistry Analyzers which are used in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, biotechnology and environmental laboratory markets. The company are a well-respected and specialist manufacturer who are increasing market share year on year and...
...Development team to identify and develop new sales or products.
- Adhere to and comply with the Company`s Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Policies at all times.
Core Competencies / Technical Requirements
- Relevant experience gained in a similar position/similar...
...authorisations for Driving, PAT, etc.
Comply with the requirements of both the Clients Safety Plan, and the site Health, Safety, Environmental and Welfare Plan, as well as associated documents and legislation.
Comply with the requirements with regard to Working Hours...
...monitoring, and the achievement of internal and external compliance objectives through performance monitoring as well as ensuring safety/environmental procedures and safe working practices are followed in all direct areas of responsibility in accordance with safety and...
• Ensure all relevant company policies are understood and adhered to.
• Assist to work within best practice environmental guideline.
Applicants must have the following as per employer’s requirement:
• Applicants must have 3 years experience,...
...Manager and other colleagues to monitor progress and inform of problems
·Ensure all work complies with relevant Safety, Health and Environmental legislation and that recycling takes place whenever possible
·Ensure proper use of plant and materials, keeping wastage to a...
...including airport, aerospace and Defence. The product range is used in a vast array of situations from rescue to safety and through to environmental protection.
The product specialist role provides the technical expertise for a specific product range. The post covers the...