...* At least 5 years experience in managing building services
* ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO18001
* IOSH & NEBOSH
* Health & Safety and environmental qualifications
* Strong managerial experience
* First Aid
Desired skills in architectural metalwork or metal fabrication...
...cleanliness to include cleaning of kitchen and equipment
- Till operation
- Assisting with stock control
- Ensuring Food Hygiene, Environmental Health and Health and Safety regulations are followed at all times
- Providing information to customers regarding events and bookings...
...will be acting for developers, landowners and occupiers on planning applications, 106 agreements, highways and utility agreements, environmental issues and enforcement appeals.
Previous experience with a City or large regional law firm and a sound academic record are...
...maintenance of, and repairs to, water and wastewater treatment works, sludge treatment centres and pumping stations to ensure all environmental, quality and customer service standards are met, whilst meeting H&S legislation and achieving budgetary targets.
* To undertake...
...arrangements enabling the company to operate effectively.
Responsibilities will include;
* Advising the Company on health and safety and environmental legislation issues.
* Ensuring all company employees are aware of their responsibilities under health and safety and...
You will support company compliance with ISO14001:2015 by monitoring key activities falling under the remit of the Environmental Management System.
Participate in incident investigations and to contribute to root cause analysis.
Assist the SSHE Team and Operations...
...that we have successfully bid on. This should include the following:
Overview of site history including previous uses.
Detail on geo-environmental conditions, including details of ground ground conditions and investigations carried out.
Details on soil chemical analysis of the...
...required to support the Quality team with producing and managing records effectively; ensuring ongoing compliance to the quality, environmental and safety standards ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
Applicants will ideally have some knowledge of documents associated with...
...and confident manner and possess a sense of humour
Excellent team player
Brakes Group is committed to reducing the environmental impact the business has on both the communities it serves and the countries it operates in. It has ISO 14001 accreditation - an...
...admitted to hospital. Our tasks are to assess and plan and support service users (SU’s) to cope with social, emotional, economic and environmental problems. We also help SU’s to maintain their independence and to live as normal a life as possible in the community and to work...
...minimal/no interruption to production requirements.
• To ensure that waste is being disposed of in the most cost effective, legal and environmentally friendly way.
• To provide support to the engineering team when required and also to carry out planned preventative maintenance...
...Finance Manager opportunity has arisen at this established and market leading Waste Management / Recycling business. Accredited as environmentally compliant, they are leaders in their field offering several solutions from car scrappage to container hire.
...delivering quality repairs and achieving first class customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring that throughout the repair process only environmentally friendly products and methods are used.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be the first point of contact...
...Engineering package for a new hangar at Heathrow Airport.
·Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
·Engage in a purposeful and well organised manner with other team members.
...productivity, quality, and the environment.
M ain Responsibilities:
Implement the relevant requirements of the Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures and
Ensure that all plant and equipment deployed on the Network complies with current health and safety...
...design & schematic capture as well as design analysis
+ Commissioning & integrating
+ Verification &validation including EMC & environmental
Your skills and qualifications as a Lead Hardware Engineer:
+ Experience of design and identifying improvements to working practices...
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a National Environmental Health Company in a trainee sales role just south of Dartford. Ideal candidates will have previous telesales experience and ideally have good quality A-Levels or above. The role will come with full...
7. To assist monitoring Goldeneye inbox on a daily basis
8. Ensure compliance with all security, safety, health and environmental responses and requirements
9. To collate all job costing sheets from sales personnel and to ensure they are signed off before the...
...a leading company on a permanent basis. Salary £65K - £75K depending on qualifications/experience.
* Managing all environmental, health & safety risks/opportunities
* Convince people to improve their methods and beliefs through education, motivation and leadership...
...sources that hold ISO9001 and ISO14001 (or equivalent).
These awards demonstrate a responsible business attitude to quality
and environmental Issues.
• Work closely with Sales and Engineering on new development projects,
contributing cost effective solutions and...