...aspirations by delivering the highest quality product possible.
The need now exists for a Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor for an immediate start. This role will include working closely with the current Health & Safety Manager, and the position...
...Experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works (advantageous to have recent experience on highways projects)
* CSCS Card (Black / Platinum)
...scheduling and coordination
* Ensuring that all activities are carried out in a safe manner and in line with company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
* Knowledge of controls and instrumentation systems, including DCS, SCADA, and PLC'...
...the Group's Health and Safety Facilities Manager you will be responsible for actively and visibly promoting a healthy, safe and environmentally responsible culture across all areas of the business, whilst ensuring compliance within the strategy, policies and relevant legislations...
Pettit Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£40k - £45k per annum
·Liaison between head office, customer, sub-contractors and site based employees.
·Ensuring compliance to safety, environmental, quality and security procedures. Promote a culture of safety, quality and environmental best practice at all times by means of effective...
...understanding of, and be fully conversant with, modern approaches to quality, risk and compliance, including enterprise risk approaches.
Environmental regulatory knowledge and legislation and techniques.
Knowledge of project management requirements and techniques to deliver...
...beginnings our client has established themselves as one of the UK`s largest contractors in disaster recovery, emergency response and environmental management.
They are now looking to grow their sales team and are looking for a strategic and passionate Account Manager to...
...wastewater treatment plant in Swanscombe, Kent, and the M&E Supervisor will manage the subcontractors and ensure site health, safety, environmental protection and quality of work are maintained, issues are addressed effectively, and work progresses according to programme....
...obtain security clearance to SC level.
Good understanding of Circuit design, PCB layout, Validation testing- EMC, environmental etc.
Firmware knowledge and capability is desirable.
Knowledge / proficiency with Altium design software
...authorisations for Driving, PAT, etc.
Comply with the requirements of both the Clients Safety Plan, and the site Health, Safety, Environmental and Welfare Plan, as well as associated documents and legislation.
Comply with the requirements with regard to Working Hours...
...Development team to identify and develop new sales or products.
• Adhere to and comply with the Company’s Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Policies at all times.
Core Competencies / Technical Requirements
• Relevant experience gained in a similar position/similar...
* Support the client in fulfilling its environmental and CDM 2015 responsibilities for the successful management of the project.
* Establish and maintain good working relationships between the duty holders for the successful delivery of the project....
...team on projects. Specific Tasks & Responsibilities:
Develop a good understanding of the wider aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental law affecting a Facilities business.
Have a full understanding and appreciation of the contract under which your project is operating...
...candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with a strong Planning department and be fully comfortable handling matters with an environmental dimension.
Business development is also an important aspect for this role, you will be encouraged to contribute to the growth of...
...refurbishment and alterations)
- advising clients about building/property issues, which can include technical, financial, legal, environmental/sustainability, building regulation and restoration matters
- monitoring the deterioration or defects of a property and offering...
...systems to provide a fully operating system
+ Verifying that customer needs will be consistently satisfied in varying and hostile environmental conditions
+ Proactively taking responsibility and accepting accountability for technical work packages
+ Providing guidance...
...Building Services Engineer with 10 years post grad experience. If not Chartered, we may consider a qualified Building Services or Environmental Engineering Engineer (HNC or HND) with at least 15 years relevant experience. Salary approximately £60,000 pa depending on...
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
£45k - £55k per annum
* Valuations and hands on design work
* Seeing projects through to completion
* Degree in environmental or building services or HNC/HND or experience
* Ability to create electrical drawings
* Relevant experience in building services...
...and private sector clients. They are the leader in all of the key markets that they serve – including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government – and provide a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation...