...containment of deepwater subsea wells.
Familiar with API & other recognized industry standards & recommended practices.
Understanding of Geological and Petroleum Engineering priorities and well associated requirements.
HPHT drilling experience is considered desirable, if not...
...heavily involved on all aspects of geotechnical consultancy from day one.
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering Geology
* Ideally a post-graduate degree in a geotechnical specialism such as soil mechanics or foundation engineering
* Minimum of 12...
...contaminated land legislation and reporting requirements
* Preparing factual site investigation data
* BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science or similar
* MSc desirable but not essential
* Minimum of 12 months experience in a Geotechnical or Geo-...
...of projects including site investigations, land reclamation schemes and consolidation mineworks.
* A first degree in Geology or Civil Engineering plus ideally an MSc in a related subject
* Achieved chartered status (CGeol, MICE, CEng or similar)
...and geo-environmental reports
Travel to other offices and sites within the UK (as needed)Person Specification
BSc or equivalent in Geology / Environmental Science
Approximately 1-8 years relevant experience
A good understanding of geology, ground investigation works, contaminated...
...vary in size and nature mainly in the south east of England.
You will have graduated with a degree in civil engineering or engineering geology with ideally a post-graduate degree in a geotechnical specialism such as soil mechanics or foundation engineering. You will have one...
...samples, producing engineers logs & reports and liaising with clients and contractors.
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Geology
* Ideally a post-graduate degree in a Geotechnics related subject
* Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
...scheduling of both geotechnical and environmental laboratory testing
* Preparation of ground models based on a good understanding of geology
* Report writing including analysis of the following geotechnical issues in accordance with Eurocodes: Slope stability, Foundations...
...Preferably a post graduate qualification in Ground or Environmental engineering;
Working towards or achieved Chartered status with the Geological Society, CIWEM, ICE or similar;
Demonstrable relevant experience;
Up to date CPD record;
Robust knowledge of soil geotechnical...
...enquiries, report production, resource planning, programming, ordering, and similar matters
* A relevant degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Environmental Geoscience, Applied Geology or Geotechnical Engineering
* A post-graduate degree would be desirable...
...Mentoring and management * Supervision of larger/complex ground investigations * Project Management and Client facing Requirements: * BSc Geology or similar * MSc Engineering Geology or similar * Chartered Engineer - CEng or CGeol (or approaching) In return you will enjoy a...
Skills and experience:
* 1 - 5 years Ground Investigation/Site Investigation Experience
* BSc degree level qualified in geology or related environmental subjects
* Factual report writing
* Be able to work well in a team, demonstrate a proactive approach, follow...
...site based with an element of business development throughout client liaison and bidding for new works.
* Degree in Geology, Environmental Science or similar
* A post-graduate degree in a relevant subject is desirable
* Circa 1 to 2 years' experience working...
...to recruit a Geotechnical Engineer for The Ground Engineering team in Newcastle undertake a broad and diverse range of geotechnical, geological, and geo-environmental projects across Property & Development, Infrastructure & Utilities, and Mining & Minerals. The position...
...implementation and technical report writing & reviewing.
* Qualified to MSc level in a Geo-Environmental related subject such as geology, engineering geology, environment science or physical geography
* Experience carrying out Phase I & II investigations