...implementation and technical report writing & reviewing.
* Qualified to MSc level in a Geo-Environmental related subject such as geology, engineering geology, environment science or physical geography
* Experience carrying out Phase I & II investigations
...production of Geotechnical and/or Geo-environmental Factual and Interpretive Reports
BSc degree level qualified in Geology, Earth Sciences or Environmental Sciences or a related subject essential
MSc in Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering or...
..., while site works will primary include larger, more complex ground investigation.
* Have a relevant degree such as Geology or equivalent
* Be Chartered or actively working towards Chartership
* Have significant experience in scoping and delivery of site...
...members of the team.
Degree or master's degree or PhD in a relevant subject (e.g. environmental science; geology; environmental engineering).
Membership of a relevant professional organisation (e.g. Geological Society, CIWEM, ICE).
* To undertake briefings to any junior or subcontract staff as required
* Degree qualified to MSc level in Geology, Engineering Geology, Earth Sciences or Geotechnical Engineering
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
* Strong working...
...working from home etc.) provided the clients are happy and the work gets don
Geo-Environmental Consultant Specification:
* Degree in Geology or Environmental Science whilst having obtained an MSc in contamination, environmental/biochemistry.
* At least 2 years contaminated...
...investigation works. You will be expected to provide guidance on a variety of projects which will vary in size.
You will have a relevant degree (Geology or equivalent) from a reputable University. You will already be chartered or actively working towards this. You will be familiar with...
...day management of projects, site supervision and Health & Safety requirements of on-site works.
* BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science, Earth Sciences or similar
* Minimum of 6 months experience working in a geo-environmental or contaminated...
...equivalent experience with a commitment to the pursuit of becoming chartered.
* MEng degree in Civil Engineering or a degree in Engineering Geology or Geology with a post graduate qualification in Geotechnical Engineering.
* All-round technical knowledge of geotechnical...
...office based and site works
A degree in the following or associated science/engineering disciplines is required: Geology, Environmental Science, Environmental Geoscience, Applied Geology or Geotechnical Engineering.
A post-graduate qualification would...
...with the work winning and estimating department on tender designs
Mentoring and training junior staff membersRequirements:
BSc/BEng in Geology, Civil Engineering or similar
Ideally an MSc/MEng in Geotechnical Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Civil Engineering or similar
Duties of a ‘Senior Environmental Consultant’:
MSc level (or equivalent) in a Geo-environmental related discipline such as geology, engineering geology, environmental science or physical geography.
Extensive Phase 1&2 investigation experience.
...work with engineers of other disciplines
What we look for in a Senior Tunnelling Engineer:
* BEng in Civil Engineering or a BSc in Geological Sciences supplemented by an MSc in Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering/Soil Mechanics or Structural Engineering
...documentation, site inductions and ensuring site operative welfare and safety
* Relevant earth science degree (e.g. geology, civil engineering, environmental)
* Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
* Strong communication skills
* Strong team...
...* Competent soil and rock logging with descriptions in accordance with Eurocode 7 and BS5930
* BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science or similar
* Relevant MSc is preferred but not essential
* Ideally Chartered or working towards Chartered...
• MEng in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical bias,
• MSc/MEng in Geotechnical Engineering, or
• MSc in Engineering Geology
Experience in the civil / geotechnical engineering industry
Fully familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint,...
...We now have a unique opportunity for a Ground Engineer with ideally 1-5 years relevant industry experience, to enter a career in the geological sector and join Tonbridge team.
What will be expected for the successful Ground Engineer:
The successful Ground Engineer will...