..., Phase II Site Investigations and Remediation Schemes plus preparing factual and interpretive reports.
* Degree in Geology, Contaminated Land or similar relevant degree
* A post-graduate degree in a related subject would be advantageous
* Previous experience...
...and final account applications.
* Preparation of relevant weekly cost sheets/monthly CVR's.
* Civil Engineering/Geology related Degree or equivalent qualification.
* Significant experience within the geotechnical industry with solid understanding of ground...
...Engineering is required, with experience in the delivery of infrastructure projects.
* Experience in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology and geo-environmental engineering
* Detailed experience in earthwork design, ground improvement, foundations, retaining structures...
...software including the Oasy's suite Pile, Alp, Slope, Pdisp, Xdisp and Greta, Wallap and PLAXIS or similar.
* A good understanding of geology, ground investigation works, engineering geology, geotechnical engineering and earthworks
* Demonstrable experience of geotechnical...
...be seeking to join a close knit striving for technical excellence.
To be considered for interview key attributes should include;
* Geology related degree
* 1 + years relevant industry experience
* Experience of setting up and executing investigation contracts in accordance...
...with excellent training and long-term prospects within the company.
* MSc in Environmental Sciences or Engineering Geology
* Degree in a geo-science related degree
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Geo-Environmental Engineer role
* Strong numerical...
...reinforced earth design experience in a road, rail or maintenance environment.
So if you're a degree-qualified chartered professional (ICE, Geological Society or IOM3), with the ground investigation and AutoCAD/Holebase expertise to make the most of this role, come and build the...
...company has repeatedly delivered mathematical tools used in physical simulation modelling, enabling their customers to optimise complex geological processes. Their close-knit engineering team are looking to grow and are recruiting mathematical scientists with software...
...projects on time and within budget. You will also be involved in tendering for new works and budget proposals.
* Degree in Geology, Environmental Science or similar
* A post-graduate degree in a relevant subject is desirable
* Ideally Chartered or working...
...growing office in the West Midlands.
They are looking for a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer with a relevant degree in Geology, Environmental Science or similar. Any previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training is provided...
...environmental and ground investigation sector, they looking to expand their team with a Project Manager - Ground investigation to work on geology / geotechnical projects.
This role is based working as part of an established team where you will be responsible for:
Mentoring of junior members of staff.
For this role you will require:
Degree Qualified in Geology or Civil Engineering.
Higher degree or specialist expertise highly regarded.
Chartered Civil Engineer or Geologist status considered...
...Writing reports from the site results
Candidates will need:
A formal qualification of which a degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Geology or similar
Some sort of environmental sampling experience - This could be as part of a university project or in a professional...
...validation reports etc. Whilst managing juniors and controlling project costs.
Senior Geo-Environmental specification:
BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science or similar; MSc desirable but not essential;
Chartered Engineer/Geologist/Scientist with a relevant...
...Engineer / Engineering Geologist opportunity has come available for one of the South West's most well-respected bespoke engineering geology/geotechnical consultancies. You will have the chance to work on a range of small to large scale infrastructure, transportation, commercial...
...Chartered Engineer (C.Eng, C.Geol or equivalent)
* Bachelor or Masters Degree or equivalent in Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Geology, Geology or Civil Engineering (with strong Geotechnical ability and experience)
* Computer literate and thoroughly conversant with...
...groundwater and surface water level and quality datasets;
* Develop hydrogeological and hydrological conceptual site models for a variety of geological settings and facilities including quarries, mines and landfills; and
* Scope technical sections for proposal documents and provide...