• MEng in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical bias,
• MSc/MEng in Geotechnical Engineering, or
• MSc in Engineering Geology
Experience in the civil / geotechnical engineering industry
Fully familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint,...
At minimum, a 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification in Geographical Information Systems, Geology, Computer Science or related subject.
Strong analytical and...
...planning, execution and supervision.
~Laboratory programme management, execution and supervision.
~Multidisciplinary data integration (geological, geophysical and geotechnical).
~Development of ground models.
~Geotechnical numerical analysis, engineering and design.
...in all aspects of geophysics, exploration and seismic interpretation
• Supervisory experience of 2 to 3 years is required
• Reservoir geology, field development as well as integrated study experience will be a definite advantage
• Due to the complex nature of the job, will...
Identify issue early and escalate to the Lead Geotechnical Engineer as necessary.
Degree in geology or geotechnical engineering (or equivalent qualification)
Minimum 2 years' experience in ground investigations
...but there may also be occasional requirements to support other regional offices within the UK.
You will hold a degree in geology, engineering geology, hydrogeology or relevant environmental science discipline. Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial for you...
...from you if you have:
Experience in the investigation, assessment and management of contaminated land projects;
Graduated in Geology, Environmental Science, Hydrogeology, Civil Engineering, Engineering Geology or similar discipline;
An MSc in an appropriate discipline...
...Waste Management Specialist
Circa £45K plus benefits
Waste Management Limited (RWM) has been established to deliver a geological
disposal facility (GDF) and provide solutions for the management of radioactive
waste. This represents a major multi-billion-pound...
...carbon capture and storage sectors
* Responsible for providing technical input to projects
* Developing business in geomechanics, geology and geophysics
* Our client has offices throughout the UK and depending on the particular skill set and experience they will consider...
▪ Able to manage the legal and contractual aspects of Engineering contracts
▪ Strong knowledge of geotechnical and engineering geological processes and design, with a particular emphasis
on data interpretation, design & analysis, construction and advanced numerical...
...travel and international experience are essential
▪ Civil engineering degree with relevant post graduate geotechnical /
engineering geology qualification(s) ➢ Candidates with geological degrees will not be considered, other than
those that also have an MSc/PhD in soil...
...seeking to join a close knit striving for technical excellence.
To be considered for interview key attributes should include;
\* Geology related degree
\* 1 + years relevant industry experience
\* Experience of setting up and executing investigation contracts in...
2 days ago
Sign up for Job Alerts and receive new job offers from over than 44480 websites.
You job alert is created. You will start receiving your job listings tomorrow morning.