• Undertake other duties (within competence and experience) as requested, in accordance with changing objectives.
Pay: £18.03/h PAYE
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Mon- Fri
If you are interested in the role please send your CV in for submission to (url removed)
..., steel toe cap boots and preferably your own welding mask.
Working hours: 08.00 - 16.00 Mon- Fri (40 hour)
Salary: £10.61 - £12.00 p/h, plus overtime depending on experience.
Should you wish to be considered for a weld test and a potential role with ADE Ltd please APPLY...
...Health & Safety culture within the DC ensuring all moral, legal and financial controls are in place to the correct standard as sited in the H&S policy
- Ensure site security systems and processes are 100% compliant, with all call out and escalation list/processes up to date...
* To complete the number of samples for a given method as defined by the Capacity Model
* To comply with Quality, H & S and HR policies and procedures
* To operate basic extraction equipment
* Liaison with analysts on workload to ensure smooth flow...
...Skills & Qualifications
* AutoCAD 3D Experience.
* Experience in supervision, management of drillers, engineers and client liaison
* H&S Compliance Experience.
* The post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training...
...Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015.
- Experience in supervision, management of drillers, engineers and client liaison.
- H&S Compliance Experience.
- Flexibility to undertake site and office based works as required.
- The post holder will be expected to...
...to maintain a clean and tidy work area.
The working hours and pay rate:
* 00:00 - 7:30 Monday to Friday
* The pay rate will £7.70 p/h for candidates aged under 25 and £8.21 p/h for candidates aged over 25
We are looking for candidates with at least a year’s warehousing...
Qualified HGV Technicians
£14.30 p/h - Days (c£31,321.20 per annum)
Continental Shift Pattern
4 on and 4 off 7 am - 7pm
We are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Brighouse. The company has been established for over 40 years and is a leading competitor...
...systems, building services plant room electrical systems.
To complete PPM’s in line with SLA and KPI agreements
To provide Electrical H&S and compliance engineering on each facility
To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
...financial regulations and procedures of the College.
· In consultation with the Chair and Principal to plan the:
g. Programming meetings.
h. Establishing an annual cycle of business.
i. Summoning meetings.
j. Providing draft minutes for the Chair and Principal.
...correctly reported and thoroughly investigated. Identify trends and root causes which influence changes to policies and procedures.
Provide H&S training and advice to sites (adhoc to customers).
Conduct Risk Assessments and Safety Audits.
Communicating H&S information to...
...risks can be reduced
* Act as the primary Company interface with the HSE, Insurance Companies and any other external agencies involved in H&S including ISO auditors
* Keep up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation...
7 AM till 3.45 PM (Monday to Thursday)
7 AM till 11.30 AM (Friday)
There is free parking on site.
PAYE - £11.68 p/h
Umbrella - £15.35 p/h
Overtime is generally available at time and a half rates.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal...
...improve depot performance
Manage the commercial operation of the depot to ensure the profit budget target is met or exceeded
Ensure all H&S, Legal Compliance of the depot is adhered to
Ensure that the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation is fully supported at site level....
...Criminal Record) check, cost to be met by the applicant.
Job Type: Ad hoc, Full-Time/Part-Time, variety of shifts available
Pay rate: £8.50/h
For more information please contact Fiaza Boota on (phone number removed) or email
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Cleaner - Immediate start - DBS required £8.21p/h
King Lane, Moortown LS17 7AG
Monday - Thursday 15.30pm to 18.30pm and Friday 14.15pm to 18.15pm
Salary £8.21 per hour - Paid weekly every Friday
Experience with a leading cleaning company
On site parking
Long term secure work...
· Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum.
· Joinery trade qualifications would be advantageous.
CSCS or H&S training would be advantageous
· Previous experience in building maintenance is required.
· Quality of repairs and maintenance.
...genuine opportunities to progress
- Overtime readily available paid up to double time, so high earning potentials
- Pay rate of £11.22 p/h
- Van, fuel card and company phone/tablet provided
- Yearly reviews to assess any training that you would want?