...and email Relevant skills, experience and knowledge Good communication skills Friendly telephone manner Accounts type administration Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word Sage 50 Accounts You will have a flexible approach to extending your working hours to cover colleagues’ leave...
...Ongoing For the Role of a Warehouse Operative you need to have experience in : JDA Previous inventory experience Cycle count Knowledge Microsoft Excel Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative : 28 Holidays per year Weekly Pay Free Parking Canteen on site Pension...
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong business acumen.
· Computer literate (ideally in Microsoft Office).
· Confident and polite telephone manner.
· Keen eye for detail.
· Effective team player with the ability to work...
...and posting customer orders - Entering Sales enquiries from emails To be successful as the Temporary Administrator you must have: - Microsoft Office computer skills- Word, Excel, Outlook - Friendly and professional manner - Strong administrative and organisation skills - Excellent...
...tight deadlines. Good IT skills are an essential requirement for this position therefore you will need to be competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Access Accounts and Microsoft Excel. You will also be actioning and maintaining the purchase order system therefore you...
...customer orientated - the candidate should possess the ability to build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - intermediate knowledge of Excel is required, so being able to to v-lookups and pivot tables
Due to the number of responses...
...similar role and have experience completing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Excellent IT skills - knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Strong organisation and planning skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
...writing. Requirements of the Warehouse Administrator: You must have recent proven experience within an administration role and good Microsoft Office skills including Excel. It would be advantageous if you have worked in a Pharmaceutical environment. Benefits of becoming the...
...commensurate to the role
To be successful as the Receptionist you will:
- Have previous Reception experience
- Have switchboard experience
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Access Accounts and Microsoft Excel
This role is available to start straight away
...handling and customer service, ideally within a contact centre or recruitment environment. You should have a good understanding of Microsoft Office applications including word, excel and outlook. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability...
* Must be analytical and work in a methodical manner.
* Attention to detail.
* Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office software, with a focus on Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Understanding of commercial practices for bidding of construction work...
My client are seeking a Analyst Programmer to join their team in Leicester.
• Experience with Microsoft .NET 4.5+ development using C# & VB.Net
• Experience with Webservices SQL, OPOS\JPOS is essential
• Experience in 3rd party API integration
.... It is essential that you have had some experience handling credit control responsibilities Excellent IT skills - knowledge of all Microsoft packages especially Excel You will be confident using Sage, Xero or a similar accountancy system Accuracy and attention to detail Highly...
- Strong communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Good IT skills and familiar with a variety of systems (inc. Microsoft package)
- 1-year administration experience
- Excellent telephone skills
- Competent in taking and forwarding messages...
...to problem solve and think on your feet Good time management and planning skills Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs It is essential that you are confident in dealing with colleagues, third parties and can work with total discretion...
...contracting office in the Leicestershire area.
Exceptional customer service and operational data capture skills using databases, and Microsoft Office software is essential!
You should have at least 2 years experience of the following duties:
Responding to email/...
Are you an experienced Office Administrator looking to immediately start a new role? Do you have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel? CV Screen could have the role for you Role Overview An Office Administrator is required for a manufacturing firm in Leicester. A salary...
...Customers and directors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Computer literate (ideally in Microsoft Office).
• Confident and polite telephone manner.
• Keen eye for detail.
• Effective team player with the ability to work...
...Ability to work to strict deadlines and be organised and efficient.
· Demonstrable experience and ability to use ICT packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm.
· Pragmatic, creative approach to problem solving, with...
- Strong administration and IT skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office Packages such as Excel.
- Good time management with an ability to prioritise high volumes of work in a fast-paced...