...communication abilities, as well as a strong attention to detail and professionalism. They must possess a high level of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
The successful candidate should be an energetic, enquiring, self-sufficient and detail-oriented...
...CompTIA Network+ (N+) Builds on the initial knowledge provided by CompTIA A+ for individuals working towards a Network Engineer role.
* Microsoft Windows Certifications - These teaches the skills and knowledge required to configure, manage and maintain Windows operating systems...
...multitasking with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficient on Microsoft office 365 packages
Who we’re looking for:
People are at the heart of everything we do and achieve at Robertson. To fit...
...willing to make decisions taking ownership to resolve client queries, have previous experience working to pressurised deadlines using Microsoft Office packages such as Excel gained in a customer service environment. Knowledge of manufacturing/production processes is preferred...
• Over 12 months of office based administrative experience
• Experience producing basic reports with Microsoft Excel would be beneficial
• Highly literate and numerate
• Time management and organisational skills - including working to...
...and get repeat work).
• Capacity in writing technical proposals and reports.
• Relevant software skills including good knowledge of Microsoft.
• Knowledge of relevant technical software such as QuestFFS, TNO Riskcurves, PHAST, Crackwise, Abaqus, Caesar, Mathcad, etc. is...
...the insurance industry would be beneficial and administration experience is essential. Applicants should have sound knowledge of all Microsoft programs and to be able to work in an organised and efficient manner. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 09:30 - 17:00...
...Qualified to CIPD Level 7
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of employment law and HR best practice
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication and presentation skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational...
...environments, tasks, responsibilities and people.
~Proficient with IT hardware and programmes including Multi-Functional Devices, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
~Client care focussed with exceptional customer service skills.
~Experience of working in a professional services...
...required with ad-hoc tasks
• Assist with yearly audit
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Good punctuality and attendance
• Must be adaptable, conscientious and enthusiastic...
...working proficiency of a cloud based accounting packages (such as Xero, Kashflow, Quickbooks and Sage One).
~IT-literate – Including Microsoft Word, Excel and Office.
~Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
~Organised and methodical.
...hosted on a virtualised cPanel server. The job changes from day to day. You may be required to do anything from explaining how to use Microsoft Word, to planning a project to replace a client’s server and network ; Job Requirements of the Apprentice: At least 1 years’...
Help make a difference to the lives of local people and contribute to your community
Warm and friendly
Good Microsoft Office skills
Good communication skills
To work harmoniously with colleagues and other volunteers
Adhere to Teesside Hospice policies...
...formatting all data into spreadsheets to then distribute to the relevant Contracts Managers. It is essential you are proficient using Microsoft Excel and have some experience of working with wages. It would be desirable to have dealt with timesheets also.
You will be...
...Experience of running Multi•site payroll
Experience of using Sage 50 Payroll
Experience of using Sage 50 Accounts
Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
Good communication skills
Ideally you will be bi•lingual with at least one eastern European language
Minimum 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, including English and Maths or equivalent qualification
IT Skills: Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
High level numeracy and literacy skills required to read, understand and interpret policies...
...and support the delivery of group work programmes.
All applicants will have excellent organisational ability, working knowledge of Microsoft office applications plus exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; some experience of working with families and disadvantaged...