...on oilfield production chemistry and flow assurance related matters to prevent operational upsets and solve problems
* Manage the performance of production chemicals on company facilities, maintain associated chemical management documentation and assure injection...
...you will be supporting the research and development team by:
- Maintaining and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Making reagents.
- Performing a range of diagnostic tests.
You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in...
Well Performance Lead
Succeeding in today’s energy world requires collaboration, agility and the audacity to do things differently. We seek to challenge what has been accepted, rethink the way our sector operates and create a new style of E&P operator...
...Excel, Word, Outlook and other applications
* Working successfully in a target driven operational environment
* Ability to manage performance and targets in a fast paced, pressured environment
* Evidence of having an analytical approach
* Exposure to KYC...
...provision of a Building Cleaning Service to all customers and working towards the continuous improvement of service delivery and the performance of the Facilities Management Team.
For further information please contact:
Superior Recruitment Group are hiring Well Testers for projects in the UK, Dutch and Norwegian sectors. Ideally candidates will have offshore experience albeit if you don’t have your offshore tickets, my client may support the courses.
Well Testing experience...
...Interviews for non-teaching posts with Inverclyde Council will be based on the Councils' competency model which is reflected in our performance appraisal scheme. Details of this can be found at the link below and clicking the Performance Overview document on the left hand...
...organisation, as well as Board members and external partners
- day-to-day management of administrative staff, including work allocation, performance, training and development and pastoral care
- taking action upon matters needing attention during the absence of the Director and...
...to facilitate learning
* Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
* Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
* Assign and grade class work, homework and assessments
* Provide appropriate feedback to parents using a variety...
* Review and comment on Contractor HSE documentation in line with standards
* Monitor and report on project HSE performance / Maintain and review HSE records and statistical information
* Promote the use of the safety observation system
...Banksman Slinger to join their team on an ongoing contract role.
* Assist with keeping yard area clean and tidy
* perform daily chock checks and complete required records
* Receive incoming material and complete required records
* Unbundle material...
...IT staff from the Contract, Vendor and Service Management Team (CVSMT) at NSS.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a tester role and have a strong working background in system testing. The candidate will demonstrate experience in testing approaches and processes...
...requirements such as gritting.
* Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
* Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance
* Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
Get in touch with James Blyth at HRC Recruitment...
Infrastructure testing experience using tools like Inspec, Chef & Ruby
Knowledge and experience of testing processes, methodologies and ways of working.
Nice to Have Skills:
Experience of Terraform and Ansible
knowledge and ...
...check - this role requires a strict vetting process as you will be entering peoples' homes What we'll offer you £8.21 per hour plus a performance-related bonus, which is completely uncapped 35p per business mile, this can be claimed from home back to home Full training...
...identify directors, differing levels of business contact, reception Good IT skills Proficiency in Excel is essential Someone who has performed a data cleansing role in the past would be beneficial but not necessary If this seems like a position that would be right for you...
Are you an experienced HGV Inspector/MOT tester, who takes pride in ensuring that you carry out your role to the highest safety standards? Are you trained to carry out MOT tests to class 4, 5, and 7? If so, then ASA Recruitment would like to speak to you about an...
...measured on quality, risk, customer satisfaction and the efficiency in which we deliver our customer queries. Our client will review your performance throughout and look to make you permanent following a successfull 3-month training and induction programme. You will take part in a...
...will be provided if needed
A MUST have for this contract:
* All hand tools and terminating tools (110 punch down, Krone Tool, ModTap tester)
* Able to take Lead within 2 man team with installing WiFi points.
Desirable, but not essential:
SSSTS / SMSTS / IPAF / PASMA /...