• Lead by example to instill an effective data governance framework within DVSA
• Implementing data systems, including the piloting and selection of data governance, quality, reporting and analysis software
• Shape and own a roadmap of data leverage initiatives...
• Implement roll out of new strains and operational parameters across the Deep Branch scale-up pipeline, including the Mobile Pilot Unit (currently in Yorkshire, UK) and Demo Hall (mainland Europe)
• Help oversee production campaigns at the Demo Hall (mainland...
...endpoints and apply this technology in a meaningful way.
A Finance Business Partner is expected to establish him/herself as a “co-pilot”, along with the Project Leader (PL), in steering a set of projects to their targeted financial goals (e.g. revenue, profitability, cash...
The successful Social Workers will remain in these posts for a minimum of 3 months whilst we test out this skill mix pilot.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within busy fieldwork teams which will have a focus on permanency planning for children...
...systems, sachets, liquids and semi-solids.
2. Operating various equipment involved in the manufacturing process, at laboratory and pilot
scale while accurately completing process documentation in accordance with GMP, to include
manufacturing documents and preparation...
...ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Project Controller in Derby, UK
About the role
Co-pilot to the project manager to ensure focus on the achievement of the financial goals of the project. Provide all required financial...
...a flexible working approach to ensure we really do see you at your best which includes, a healthy living allowance, this year we are piloting unlimited holidays (yes, really), and the tools and resources for you to do your job effectively.
CIMSPA recognises and values people...
This role focuses on leading the evaluation of Sport England's Local Delivery Pilots work and other place (location) based investments, supporting and responding to their system change and learning objectives. As part of this role you will lead the contract management...
...to work as Health Care Assistants for 6 months.
This project, in partnership with the University of Derby, is part of a national pilot scheme and sets out to establish whether 6 months experience as a healthcare assistant has a positive impact on the development of core...
...knowledge will be achieved through numerical and experimental studies with small- and large-scale elements, potentially leading to a pilot application in a real building. This is an opportunity to contribute to the development of this new solution that can change the way buildings...
...to join them.
Joining the process development team you will support the operation of the R&D, GMP manufacturing pilot plant facility and production of clinical trial supplies and manufacturing process development activities.
This is a supportive role...
...manufacturing documentation, work instructions, protocols, reports, etc.
* Contributing to product technical transfer - laboratory to pilot and pilot to full scale manufacture.
* Additional activities may include support of early phase formulation feasibility, lab...
Normanton on Soar, Nottinghamshire
1 day ago
Sign up for Job Alerts and receive new job offers from over than 50210 websites.
You job alert is created. You will start receiving your job listings tomorrow morning.
Why am I seeing this? By default, Jooble displays jobs available from the nearby cities/areas within not more than 15 miles.