...● People skills and confidence on the road ● The right to work in the UK and a valid form of ID ● Aged 18 ● A smart phone with a data plan ● A reliable push bike And here’s what you’ll get: ● Access to our network for free (so you get to keep 100% of what you make) ● The ability...
...confident driver ● Have the right to work in the UK on a self-employed basis and a valid driving licence ● Have a smart phone with a data plan ● Have a car, scooter or motorbike, which is reliable, insured, and registered ● Aged 18 In return you’ll: ● Enjoy a self-employed role...
...and Estate Agents. We also have successfully recruited candidates who decided to completely change their career from sales right to engineering.
To apply for our role, you need to meet the following criteria:
Have held a full UK driving licence (or approved foreign...
The Trainee IT Technician job roles offered are highly diverse from help desk positions, to operating as a field engineer.
Candidates must have a full UK driver's licence and be prepared to work at locations up to 50 miles from home. (Most contracts will...
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about...
...44hrs per week
About the role:
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing, and updating care plans to meet our residents changing needs
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift
• Build and market the positive reputation...