...management and response capabilities - perhaps deploying teams in Police/ MOD/Security Services - and will be familiar with the Gold... ...doing ?
The skills required in this team are a complex blend of investigating, information analysis, decision making and technical...
The key responsibilities of the role:
• You will be responsible for your own caseload of mixed Criminal matters. Attending police stations to advise clients, preparing, and representing clients at the Magistrates Court and preparing briefs to Counsel where necessary...
...including the escalation of any potentially high risk claims
* To be responsible for the end to end claims journey within area from investigation to providing final settlement and follow up reporting and MI production
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure “Treating Customers...
...interest of IFM.
* The Supervisor will have line management or supervisory responsibility for staff. This may include instigating investigation and disciplinary actions.
* The Supervisor will be required to deliver any training in their role - e.g. induction of new staff....
• Maintain and manage health and safety polices, safety training and document control systems
• Maintain,... ...and operations
• Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommend improvements
• Conduct safety inspections, fire drills...
...business requirements and produce associated test scripts.
Identify test data requirements and create data sets.
Assist in the investigation and resolution of defects and issues.
Knowledge of test tools and their associated pros and cons.
Share, knowledge and...
...focused individuals to work at their Morley depot for a 12 week temp assignment. On a typical working day you will be:
Thoroughly investigating complaints to reach a resolution
Accurately logging data onto Excel workbooks
Actively managing queries in the queue, prioritising...
*Good knowledge and understanding of the various components that construct a Company's balance sheet and able to investigate discrepancies or anomalies through reaching out to the relevant stakeholders
*Strong, effective communication skills (verbal &...
...support to the rest of the Technical Team with trial paperwork, samples etc.
Support RM's QA Dept. where necessary with complaint investigations, sorting exercises etc.
Support Print Technical Manager with collection and preparation of customer colour target samples....
HMRC’s Tax Specialist Programme (TSP) leads to work as a generalist tax professional or specialist in technical or investigative work.
What will the successful trainees be doing?
Stage 1 provides you with a broad foundation of knowledge and skills across different...
...facilities are supported in all aspects of office management. Duties include: - Support Home Manager with KPI dashboard review and investigate variances - Diary management, organising all meetings, appointments and travel arrangements - Process admissions and discharges in...
...through to settlement in accordance with current legislation, court rules, internal and insurer delegated authority requirements
· Investigating and determining the company's liability and managing individual claims reserves to ensure adequacy and integrity
...advice and care to patients whilst developing new skills.
* Urinalysis and preparation of specimens for investigation by the pathology laboratory ·
* Measuring and recording following physiological measurements in routine presentations:
...to inspect the quality of construction, to review build progress and to maintain good working relationships
Attending NHBC Claim Investigations meetings as and when required
Develop constructive relationships with site teams, sales teams, contractors and internal departments...
...incidents, environmental events (aspects and impacts), damages, near misses and illnesses, and co-operate with site inspections and investigations.
Comply with all Health, Safety, Engineering & Environmental requirements relevant to your duties and responsibilities, and...
...New build / fit-out / residential / Facades would be a distinct advantage.
This role would also require Fire Risk Assessments and Investigation process and therefore it is essential you can demonstrate experience in this area.
Our client values its employees highly and is...
...customer experience we are establishing a group of delivery station based customer service associates that enable real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can get it to a customer as quickly as possible. Additionally, it provides customer access to...
...policies and procedures.
Managing a full range of employee relations casework, including disciplinary, grievance and capability investigations and hearings, you will work in partnership with managers to advance attendance management cases; ensuring timely absence review and...
...attention to detail.
Supporting the ETC Helpdesk Coordinator and ETC Project Support Officer in contacting Chief Investigators and Sponsors by telephone and in writing, to determine the payment model for their studies, chasing responses when required....
...the following duties:
- Route Planning
- Forecasting driver requirements to meet daily workload
- Monitoring drivers hours and investigating infringements
- Ensuring drivers and vehicles are compliant
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK road network
- Being a first...