• Experience in Flux core
• Reading engineering drawings.
• Adhering to project deadlines.
• Adhering to the health & safety policy currently in operation.
• Ensuring quality targets are met.
The position is a temp to perm role,
Will take someone with a lower...
..., have experience of working in Occupational Therapy and are familiar with health legislation and health, safety and risk management policies. All you need is the perfect environment to put your skills to great use. Welcome to Richmond Fellowship as an Occupational Therapist...
...reporting system; To carry out all duties assigned by a Client, Superior Officer/Management to whom you are responsible; To carry out Company Policy on loss prevention and ensure the safety of staff and visitors; To ensure that site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at...
Duties will include:
·Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
·Sorting out the post
·Answering the phones
·Ordering office stationery supplies
This is a temporary position and Corepeople Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers to the hirer.
* Assist with lunches and refreshments for visitors as well as travel requirements such as arranging hotels
* Adhering to policies and procedures, acting as an ambassador for the Company
The ideal candidate must have previous office administration experience in...
...council, for the health, safety and wellbeing of staff, contractors, service users, and the public in accordance with legislation and the policies and procedures
Provide a high quality and cost-effective engineering consultancy service to support the delivery of highway and other...
...office meetings - Agenda, minutes, coordinate diaries
This is a full time role and the hours of work at 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will be as followed;
- Efficiently implement the Company's HSE Policy
- Maintain annual HSE performance targets to enhance the Company's performance standard in these critical areas.
- Monitor Company...
...will also have worked with third party/3PL partners, commercial contract hire and will have a full understanding of raid haulage rules, policies and law.
This is very much a hands on role - with the successful candidate having the scope and autonomy to introduce improvements...
...expenditure and manage the office budget in conjunction with the finance team
Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
Implementing and maintaining procedures/office...
...and safety, the continuing drive for safer working and to ensure that any unsafe acts are reported in accordance with best practice, policy and legal requirements. You must also adhere to any specific responsibilities related to your role in the company in accordance with the...
...accurate documentation and resident records.
Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve...
...* Ensure the commercial function within the business unit effectively supports the operational teams in the implementation of H & S policies
* Regularly reviews and provides guidance and challenge on strategic project and business unit objectives
* Ensure the delivery of...
...and checking and maintaining the quality of the product produced. Conformance to the Company’s quality system and Health and Safety policies are vital.
Operate machine as designated by the Shift Supervisor
* Ensure that correct Work Instructions are available...
...up to £300
* Being willing and able to supervise classes of 11-18 year-olds, managing behaviour in line with school policies
* Delivering lessons from a range of subjects across the national curriculum set by a qualified teacher, with no planning or marking...
...maintain external stakeholder relationships
Strategic and proactive planning to deliver business growth in the region.
Ensure that the policies and procedures of the organisation are followed by all staff and that the ethos of the organisation is considered with all decisions...