...candidate will have experience working with multiple needs such as; ASD, ADHD and MLD. You will be a flexible TA working predominantly in reception to assist the class teacher with behaviour and learning. The role is due to start in September 2020 on an on-going basis.
...Process laboratory reports in accordance with Healthcare manager and customer instructions
• General office administration to include reception duties and raising stationery orders
Experience, Skills & Requirements
• Excellent customer service and communication, both...
– To maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
– Undertaking training when necessary
– Covering frontline reception
– Answering calls, (Good telephone manner)
– Meeting and greeting clients and some customer service activities
– Do any...
...per week on average.
Salary range: £40000 – £45000 per annum, depending on experience.
To obtain an application form, please email email@example.com or telephone (***) ***-****.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on 30th January 2020.
1st interviews will...
...gain in experience
Finally, the successful applicant will be required to carry out tasks outlined by the manager, as required e.g reception duties.
• Highly professional approach;
• Hard Working
Able to multi task
...you gain in experience
Finally, the successful applicant will be required to carry out tasks outlined by the manager, as required eg reception duties.
Good communication skills
Eager to learn
Good English and Maths
...boardrooms across the hotel.
This is a hands on role to lead and manage the team day to day within front of house areas which includes reception,F&B,housekeeping,kitchen and leisure.
Reporting direct to the General Manager and ensure a high standard of guest care as well as...
...Salary: SCP10 – £20,344 p/a – (hourly rate; £10.87).
For a full job specification and an application form, please email Jemma Price: Reception@chadd.org.uk or telephone (***) ***-****.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 12th July 2019.
Interviews will take...
• Answering the phone
• Assisting in College Open Days and Events
• Greeting guests and visitors from reception if needed
• Strong work ethic