...Passionate about technology
Willing to adapt to change and on board with the latest technologies
Benefits of working here:
Remote working and unlimited holidays
Private health care
Opportunity to travel and work out of the companys other international offices...
...will add you to our pension scheme.
- Are you interested in a conference, training course or book? You got it.
- If you want to work remotely sometimes because kids, Amazon deliveries, plumbers, sick cat etc we respect that.
- Knowing you are on the right side of history....
...Operations Coordinator****Position Requirements**
- Experience running a team of service engineers
- Ability to assist engineers remotely with fault finding / site queries
- Technical knowledge of pumps
- Engineering background beneficial
- Live in the Kent area...
**Duration and Remuneration**
- 6 Month contract initially with likelihood to extend
- Day date £500 £550
- 1 day remote working per week ( Wednesdays )
The contract will run for 6 Months initially and ideally are looking for a developer to start...
...architectures, standards, and frameworks
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Team days out
- Home working/Remote days
- Gym membership.
- Pension Plan
- AWS Training Funds
- Regular Cash Awards
- Nice and spacious office with unlimited (and decent...
...ambitious and looking for like minded individuals to join their team. The company offer a fantastic benefits package which includes up to 50% remote working and a 2K per annum self development package. If you like the sound of this opportunity and feel you can perform the role well...
...outlined below. The CSS team will report directly into the regional Support Manager. CSS operatives are responsible for front line 3rd line remote support, in addition to all On-Site to 3rd line support engagements, and will act as project resources for the Professional Services...
| **Primary duties:**
| The following are the key areas of responsibility for the role:
Providing local and remote support for ITC related issues for all office based and remote users..
Assisting with the general administration of the network....
**Role:** Assessment Manager Radio Frequency Calibration
**Location:** Remote with regular UK travel
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Assessment Manager to join our clients accredited service. This is a great opportunity...
...environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's
...health and ######.###/p/BcpJYZvlwak/?taken-by=tigerspike) seriously. Some of the ways we do this include:
- The chance to work remotely when you need to
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning French, pottery or even attending a wine tasting...
...and Verification using Flood Modeller, Tuflow and Infoworks ICM.
This role comes with a competitive salary, remote working, substantial flexible benefits package and career development.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for...
...Windows Server administration
* Current IT certifications (MCSA/MCSE/CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA
* Strong experience with Key technologies
- Remote Desktop Services
- Hyper-V 2##### ######PowerShell
- Microsoft Azure services to support/extend on premise infrastructure
Security / SIEM Engineer London accesible / Home working IDS / IPS, SIEM, Firewalls To £85k MEGA role, loads of remote working for senior people.
Security, Engineer, SIEM, LogRhythm, AlienVault, Splunk, QRadar, Firewalls, IDS, IPS,
Im a security specialist recruiter, looking...
...servers, internet connections and PC Systems.
Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft 365
Troubleshooting network peripherals remotely
Good knowledge of VOIP system and basic knowledge of PBX systems.
Confident, clear and professional...
...leading to three-year minimum.
Our offices are located in Hammersmith, London, UK but this position is open for remote employment. Candidates may apply from anywhere, but a strong grasp of English is required.
...excellent sales abilities and extensive destination knowledge of the Americas. This position is London based with regular travel to the USA. Remote working opportunities within the USA are also available.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My customer is a leading, discerning, highend...
...knowledge of PHP, Java and Node
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Team days out
Home working/Remote days
Regular Cash Awards
Nice and spacious office with unlimited (and...
...education sector so it would be advantageous for the candidate to have a wealth of knowledge within these sectors. This would be able to be a remote role where the candidate would be able to work from their own home, you would be expected to liaise with professionals within the...
...Council services ensuring swift resolution for customers. Exercise a high level of independent responsibility, may be required to work in remote locations in hubs and mobile offices.
**Allocated duties may include:**
1. Resolve customer enquiries from end to end,...