...obtaining proof of delivery from hauliers & KNDL fleet
The key requirements of this role include:
• Preferred experience of Swisslog, SAP LES, GTS and Red Prairie systems
• Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to change and...
...Monitor purchase system interface processing to resolve errors and ensure dual system integrity
• Raise head office purchase orders on SAP
• Reconcile creditor reports to sub ledger and review listings to ensure there are no overdue payables or overpayments to suppliers...
Dealing with supplier queries
Authorising and Making Payments
Previous Use of SAP
Must have great attention to detail and be computer literate with strong numerical skills
Good verbal and written...
...relationships & possess key understanding of customer requirements - customer satisfaction will be a measure of success
* Experience of using SAP or other similar business system
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills...
* Minimum 1 years’ experience of Supply Chain Planning
* Experience in FMCG/retail/ecommerce background (advantageous)
* SAP experience a significant advantage
* Familiar with a far-east supplier base
* Knowledge of shipping and UK Clearance procedures
Experience of the day to day management/leadership of a small team
Experience of utilising an MRP/ERP system and ideally SAP
Excellent communication skills, including the confidence to report or present information to the Senior Management Team.
...design patterns used by Microsoft Stack developers
Good understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
Microsoft Azure and APIs
Experience of SAP products would be an advantage but not essential
Possess a minimum of ITILv3 foundation plus at least one other relevant ITIL...
...Microsoft background, with key experience in Windows Server, Azure, Office365 and Active Directory.
In addition, experience with Oracle and SAP would be highly desirable, particularly if this experience is from within the Retail sector.
Whilst previous people management...
...pressure within a team environment
The ability to manage own time, work on own initiative and achieve targets
Working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
Hollyfield Personnel do not contact or write to...
Analyse market and plan for growth
Reporting to management with various needs and activities
Systems Used: CRM, SAP, Outlook and Microsoft Office software
Regulatory Compliance/Accreditation: MIA card either have or soon after appointment gain
...Centre processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, client service standards)
MS Office, SAP HR, HR IS/IT systems and SC technology (tools for documentation/tracking, service delivery channels etc.)
To become a...
...experienced accountant who is able take on extensive balance sheet reconciliations and maintain CapEx request platform.
Working knowledge of SAP is an advantage but is not essential. Suitable candidates will be either Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA. Applicants must possess strong...
...Credit controller within the South of Birmingham, experienced in handling a high volume of accounts and collecting at high value.
Confident Excel user.
V look-ups, pivot tables and PowerPoint.
Incredible analytical skills.
High value and...
...guide, coach, develop and coordinate. The ideal candidate will have held previous finance transformation roles, have SSC experience and SAP. Albeit this is a "Head Of" role, it will require for you to be very hands on, owning some of the projects yourself to ensure they are...