...from your placement
You will hopefully be working towards or have gained National 4/5 in Maths, English and a Technical Subject or a Science.
Apply for this apprenticeship
Think this is the right apprenticeship for you? Click the "Apply now" button to start your new...
Dexterity and speed
Good relationship skills
Physical and mental resilience
Reactivity: handling every kind of situation
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to silvia@...
...DBS check and be available 3 days per week.
For this role we would need you to meet the following criteria:
* Hold a full Education Teaching Qualification (DTTLS, KTTLS, PTTLS, QTLS)
* Have UK experience of delivering AAT L2 and L3
* Ideally a degree in the chosen subject...
...long term temporary contract to begin August 2020.
What you will need:
~Qualified Teacher Status / PGCE
~Proven experience teaching Art to Key Stages 3 & 4.
~The ability to deliver and prepare engaging creative lessons using a wide variety of materials and resources...
...population, with big ambitions. It will be your job to help turn these ambitions into reality.
The successful candidate will be required to teach Key Stage 3 & 4 Music up to and including GCSE within the secondary school located on the main island of Stanley.
You will have a...
* To teach 875 hours per annum across a range of Computing and ICT courses levels 2-5.
* To be responsible for the continuous improvement in attendance, punctuality, retention and achievement of students in designated teaching groups.
* To produce...
...diverse student population and be expected to demonstrate excellent classroom management techniques in a fast paced environment, whilst teaching a range of topics such as Equality, Diversity and Rights, Communication, Working in the Health and Social Care Sector and many more...