...diagnosis, therapy, or life support) is operating safely and effectively. The Specliast Clinical Technologist will carry out the servicing/repair/clinical support on specialist medical equipment. They will ensure all work is carried out within the Section is recorded in the...
...the vehicle once all work has been completed.
MET Technician role:
Working in the bodyshop your role will be to remove, refit or repair components whether it be mechanical, electrical or trim on the vehicle.
- Carrying out all repair work required on the vehicles...
...written, oral or diagram form. Ability to apply reason to problems such as determining the correct sequence of actions to take when repairing a work piece.
Competitive Holiday entitlement, pension, medical & life assurance as part of many...
...across a range of sectors.
Geomatic Survey Engineer - The Role
* Installation and interfacing of survey sensors
* Fault finding, repair and maintenance of survey sensors
* Geophysical data acquisition
* Office work will be required periodically although site only based...
...Project Manager to provide overall management direction on network projects involved in the installation, alteration, addition, and/or repair of low voltage systems and associated materials and equipment for small to midsize projects and/or tenant finish projects....
...portfolio of commercial properties with the following responsibilities
* Oversee the collection of rent / service charge
* Arrange the repair and maintenance of properties when required
* Liaise with both tradesmen and clients to review all works carried out
* Market vacant...
...demonstrate a good knowledge of the type of equipment we deal with and enthusiasm to be part of a growing company.
Repairing and preparing used machinery and equipment.
Carrying out service and repair work within the workshop and off-site.
We are working with a quintessential British Footwear brand, operating for over 100 years. We are on the hunt for an experienced cordwainer to join their expanding team.
The cordwainer should have 10 years worth of experience ...
...significant experience with PS/PV and Steam boilers
* Hands-on experience in a relevant engineering discipline, such as manufacturing / repair / maintenance/ motor trade.
* A full valid UK driving licence.
* Be willing and able to work occasional paid overtime.
...power tools, outdoor power equipment and
floor care appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users
in the DIY, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting
strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational...