...managers and other professionals. Disseminate information, both internally and externally, in a timely fashion.
* Meet with school staff, pupils and parents to establish the reasons for non attendance/poor punctuality and agree a plan with appropriate strategies and timescales...
...candidates are prepped before every assignment to minimise risk.
About the role
We are looking for innovative and inspirational support staff to commit to working with schools across Rochdale. Tradewind are a preferred supplier of educational based staff several schools...
Excellent training & development opportunities
Workplace pension scheme
Travel Loans and more…..
Our journey to become the preferred local pharmacy in the heart of the communities we serve has...
...Optional paid overtime
* The opportunity to work in a fantastic team at a growing business that respects, listens to and develops its staff.
Working in a team of 7 full-time assessors, this exciting opportunity will best suit an individual who wants to develop their...
...for junior conveyancing assistants
- You'll be responsible for tailoring training to employees to get the best out of each member of staff and give them the best opportunity to progress and develop.
- You will train staff on all elements of the conveyancing process,...
...from the heart of Manchester’s City Centre, this business has weathered the Covid19 storm exceptionally well, furloughing just 2% of its staff.
Whilst the company has grown into a leading recruitment brand, they have retained their ability to be a flexible employer and...
...intake of SEN they believe in providing inclusive learning for all. This does mean that the school employs a large number of support staff who all share best practice and support each other where they can. The school has a very strict behaviour policy that is in place to keep...
...on year since they were founded in 2007. They are both a 3CX Solutions Provider and a Microsoft Partner.
They value every member of staff as they understand that they play a significant part in the development of the company. No one has ever left the company, which is...
...exceptional standard of care which meets their ongoing needs.
Working closely with internal teams to ensure we recruit the best healthcare staff and provide them with the training necessary to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge to meet clients needs.
...SLT have a clear and focused vision for where the school is going and requires dedication commitment and sacrifice from every member of staff.
* Excellent pay rates
* Full-time ongoing role
* On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
Lead complex assignments under the supervision of Director or Partner;
Supervise project teams and supervise junior staff;
Play an active role in the scoping and planning of engagements;
Assist in developing strategies to solve complex technical...
...experience of working with the FCA & FOS is essential
The role will involve;
• Recruitment, training and development
• Check that staff are adhering to company and regulator procedures
• Experience of working with Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the...
...defence contractors worldwide.
With a UK based Head Office, the company has been trading for over 100 years and has over 1000 staff members worldwide working across 20 global sites. The company focuses on heavy industrial machinery which supplies every major sector....
...children with a range of needs, using effective strategies to promote positive attitudes to learning
Work well with other members of staff
Be motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
We can offer:
A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff team
...assessments and the management of these.
· Understanding and co-ordinating the escort of patients, ensuring numbers and skills mix and that staff are appropriately and fully briefed on their required role; carry out assessments prior to leaving the ward.
· Ensure all...
...-Able to care for and supervise the children, with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
-Work with the other staff on planning and preparation of activities to meet children's individual needs and liaising with parents.
-Keep developmental records...
...with a growing company offering plenty of overtime?
On offer is a long-term role for this family run company who look after their staff. This role is due to expansion.
This role would suit an experienced individual looking to join professional company who care about...
...and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
· Deliver comprehensive site inductions for all new starters (XPO and agency staff alike), including drug and alcohol screening
· Carry out the delivery of all manual handling and MHE training, including articulated...
...cost of £40.
* Have undertaken Team Teach training or will be willing to undertake a refresher course which are offered as part of our staff training programme.
* Application is by CV and covering letter by clicking apply now.
* Candidates must be able to fully commit...
...and patient as the students find it difficult to cope with change within the classroom.
The school has high expectations of both its staff and pupils and manages pupils’ behaviour with exceptional skill and great sensitivity. This leads to a happy productive working environment...