...Pricing and menu management/ menu analysis
Customer Relationship Management and effectiveness of email and other communications
The perfect person:
Experienced and capable user of Excel and Powerpoint
Familiarity with databases and query...
...Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file...
...Financial Controller | Oldham | £55,000 - £65,000
Your new company
Your new organisation supply labour hire, recruitment, plant and contracting services to tier one, blue chip civil engineering and infrastructure companies in the footsie 250
Your new role
Manchester City Centre
Carpenter required on a busy construction site in Manchester City Centre. Must have previous experience, own tools and hold a valid skilled CSCS card. Duties will include mainly 2nd fix joinery, snagging and all other tasks directed...
...ceilings finishes you will be responsible for the review and preparation of cost estimates having the ability to quantify / price materials, labour and plant from drawings, specifications or a BoQ’s for various commercial construction projects.
The Candidate will need Maths and ICT...
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
• Management of production data and related general ledger postings including hours and materials reconciliations on a work order...
Acting on behalf of our client a nationwide building contractor, Labour 4U require a time served bricklayer.
Working on a refurbished student accommodation within the Hyde area.
Work up until Christmas and then return after the holiday break.
Must hold a valid skilled cscs...
...importance of good communication for both teamwork and participant relationships, and be excellent at it.
Have knowledge of the local labour market and exceptional attention to detail, ensuring participant records are documented and maintained at all times.
...other Site Managers and Assistants
* Prepare Health and Safety Documents
* Programming of projects
* Management of subcontract labour on site
* Delivery co-ordination of materials
* Produce weekly site reports and completion of paperwork consistent with agreed systems...
Electrical / Mechanical Technicians Job in Manchester - Job Ref JO0000009800 Clemtech are the labour provider of choice to the rolling stock industry; an established and trusted partner with over 19 years’ experience, we have been providing our services to: •Rolling Stock Manufacturers...
Gleeson Homes preferred method of groundworks is to utilise labour and plant contractors for plot work installations. The use of this method requires us to closely monitor both the works carried out against specification along with meticulous control of materials...
...industries, with knowledge of Service and installation projects Good knowledge of the opportunities, limitations and risks of sub-contract labour sourcing Good knowledge of purchasing practices and applicable laws and regulations, with sound commercial acumen My client offers an...
...About the Role:
Understanding drawings and specifications
Developing relationships with key clients
Researching materials, equipment and labour costs
Calling clients to obtain new quotes and following up current quotes
About the Candidate:
...Completing take-offs from drawings.
* Inputting schedules/quants into a costing spreadsheet
* Researching materials, equipment and labour costs.
* Gathering quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
* Assessing the levels of risk on a project.
* Analysing company...
...the resources required to resolve all works within the Field Service department.
* Plan the efficient use of all resources including labour, materials, tools and transport.
* Preparation and review of all programs, technical schedules and method statements in assigned...
...* perspective) on potential developments and provide written reports of advice to clients
* - Conduct research to obtain data on labour costs, materials, production times etc.
* - Use software for data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
* - Obtain and review offers...
Assist preparing bills of quantities
Assist carrying out take offs
Assist the monitoring of material and labour costs
Identify potential risk and opportunities to the project commercial lead
Tier 1 contracting experience...
...drainage, highways, concrete, landfill, remediation, hard landscaping, pipelaying and foundations.
* Plan and organise labour and plant on site
* Maintain Quality Control
* Cost control and monitoring
* Have a working knowledge of MS Project, maintain and...
...manage packages of work on large construction projects up to £30m, assisting Project Managers with short-term programs, sub-contractor and labour management and Health & Safety on site.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
Basic salary of up to £50k
Benefits package incl....
...You will be responsible for the daily running of the Welding department - managing a team of 18 staff (4 x platers, 12 x welders & 2 labourers)
Additional duties will include:
Managing the daily workload of the platers & welders
Communicating efficiently the technical...