...growing team supporting a wide business across the HR piece. Dealing with complex caseloads and working on both a face to face and telephone basis. Dealing with queries and offering first line support across the business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about...
...long term housing solutions and ensures that residents receive appropriate support.
* This is an office based role and will involve telephoning customers who are accommodated in temporary accommodation to check on their welfare, and ensure that local services are accessed....
...partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria....
...temp to perm administrators to work in their busy administration office.
The role will involve dealing with both inbound and outbound telephone calls (internal staff only), booking jobs onto their computer system and transferring data between systems.
Applicants must be...
...previous experience in a similar role with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Handling all incoming telephone calls, distributing to the relevant departments
Meeting and greeting visitors and clients into the business
...Rapport building and controlled objection handling skills are needed.
Able to assist customers in an empathetic, persuasive and confident telephone manner.
Strong minded and professional with an ability to negotiate and influence confidently at all levels.
Direct retention's or...
...position 6 month based out of their distribution site.
The work will involve a variety of duties including:
* · Contact suppliers (by telephone / email) for due dates
* · Input due dates and any relevant information regarding the PO in to Pegasus
* · Communicate long lead...
...ledger for the business. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing high volume invoices
- Respond to supplier queries via telephone and email
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Identify key process improvements
- Manage the team inbox
To be considered...
* To act as primary contact for customers by handling all incoming service requests for UK Travellers via the telephone
* To complete reservations at the point of sale where possible, accurately and efficiently
* To provide excellent customer...
...Therapist, you will be providing evidence based psychological interventions using CBT and other IAPT approved therapies; this is done via telephone, groups and face to face using a stepped care model.
Newly qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBTs) will be considered also...
...and social media
Making outbound calls following up on enquiries about availability
Providing a world class customer service over the telephone
Dealing with queries and complaints
Working to team and individual targets
Logging all information accurately on the in-house system...
...task to the client’s requirements.
• Manage the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork.
• Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and ongoing work orders.
• Issue of purchase orders within contract maximum spends...
...warehousing partners and logistics providers
Extensive communication direct with customers in relation to order fulfilment and logistics via telephone and email;
Build and maintain key relationships with suppliers
Deal with project delivery purchasing requests, queries and issues to...
...expense support as and when required.
Previous experience of managing busy Reception desk and answering calls on main telephone system
Highly competent in Outlook calendar for setting up of meetings
Proven track record of booking travel, accommodation on...
...spreadsheets and customer systems
Resolve enquiries/complaints from both internal and external parties, providing a written, face to face or telephone response as appropriate.
Liaise with field based staff and stakeholders in resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
...client and matter debtors
Working with specific departments of the firm within the London office
Distribution of partners reports
Telephoning clients on a daily basis
Maintains adequate records of conversations with partners/clients on credit control and actions arising from...
...rapidly expanding company.
Start dates are November 2019.
Day to day duties will include;
* Dealing with customer queries via the telephone and email.
* Speaking to customer’s via live chat on the website.
* Problem solving.
* Provide customer’s specific information...
...will you be doing as Front of House Receptionist?
Delivering world class customer service
Answering queries in person and over the telephone
Handling postal procedures
General administrative duties
Assisting the manager with IT related queries when needed...
...up to 6 months and with potential opportunities for it to go permanent.
Duties for the Call Centre Advisor:
Making out outbound telephone calls with new and existing restaurants & businesses
Sending details regarding the products available
...supporting in the development of improved customer experiences. The Customer Care Advisor will work across multiple mediums, such as email, telephone, social media, letters, with the ability to incorporate future technologies, to a high standard, within a fast-paced environment.