We are currently looking for Registered General Nurses - read more below!
About the role:
Setting: NHS Hospital
Speciality: Registered General Nurse
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £19-26 per hour
...negotiable salary of £18 - £20 per hour , dependent on experience, 5-6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays as well as all the typical NHS benefits !
If you are interested in this position or know anyone else who would like to know more about Chase Medical then contact...
...has grown with the ever-changing healthcare industry and developed its presence across all the UK. We work in partnership with several NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups nationwide to provide patients with access to community services closer to their home.
By joining the HealthHarmonie...
...Certificate. Shifts available include days, long days, nights and weekends.
Must Have Requirements:
· Minimum of 6 months’ experience in an NHS Hospital as an RGN
· Recognised qualification
· Have the right to work in the UK
· Valid NMC Registration
· A current DBS (CRB check)
...ensure your needs are understood and met.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and develop your career within the NHS 111 service. This role will suit someone looking for additional revenue alongside a permanent role, or more flexibility with shifts....
...week, working flexible nights over a 7 day rota
• Excellent hourly pay rates from £15 to £16 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5/6 rates of pay and a basic salary of up to £29,950
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and...
...RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.00 / equivalent to £31,824 per annum (NHS band 6)
• 36 hours per week on night shifts only
• Well established working environment in CQC rated good home
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN...
...5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £16.00 per hour / equivalent to £30,576 per annum (NHS band 6)
• A fantastic opportunity to work at a well-managed care home
As Staff Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service...
• A permanent contract for 33 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.61, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and annual salary in the region of £26,700
• A welcome/joining bonus of £2,000
• A company pension plan and life assurance...
...one of the highest rated clinical negligence departments in the country and they deal with a wide range of health care work including NHS Resolution work, inquests, regulatory matters, public law issues, judicial reviews, mental health issues and clinical risk management....
...dynamic team working with new technologies and selling to a range of solutions to some of the UK’s biggest organisations including the NHS, local government and private sector companies. Some of the benefits of the joining this team include:
Working for one of the UK’s...
Source finance professionals for the charity sector to help do better work
Find the very best people for projects within the NHS, helping to deliver care that dramatically improves lives
Invest in the future of their company with formal training courses
...and in continuing to develop existing relationships with local healthcare organisations.
• The firm currently works closely with the NHS as well as a number of local healthcare providers.
• This roles comes with an exceptional career development opportunities, as well as...
...quotes, preparing meeting packs etc, but this is a genuine Trainee Advisor role right from the outset. Our client does a lot of work with NHS organisations, hence the need for occupational pensions experience. You will help set up and maintain relationships with NHS...
...will have the opportunity to join a leading manufacturer and supplier of medical devices who as well as being a major supplier to the NHS and private institutions in the UK also have an international presence in over 105 countries through their appointed distributors and subsidiaries...
..., this person will be comfortable to work independently with either sales experience, customer service experience or some knowledge of NHS trusts preferable however, full training will be provided.
The role involves maintaining current customer relationships and the crucial...
...planning firm based in central Birmingham, who specialise in working with senior figures from the public sector, more specifically the NHS. This client has over 12,000 existing clients and have recently won a two new contracts with the NHS. You will provide advice truly independent...
...The hours would be Mon-Fri 8:30-16:30pm, 5 days a week
The manager is ideally looking for physio's with NHS experience and someone with Neuro Rehab/ Stroke experience.
We look forward to receiving your application - please get in touch with...
...and understanding all Residents and their individual needs with the biggest hearts.
Many benefits in line with the NHS
Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
NMC pin renewal
A thorough induction programme
Skilled training with a...
...Practice level marketing support
·Access to the latest equipment and technology
·GDC registration and certificate
·Active NHS performer number
·Valid indemnity insurance
·Proof of right to work in the UK
If this role in Redditch, Worcestershire is not...