...mechanical and electrical work including, but not limited to; installations, repair, maintenance, working on PLC’s (Mainly fault finding), welding/fabricating, fitting, meeting KPI’s (Quality, Cost, Health & Safety). You will also maintain the systems, identify necessary parts...
Qualified in Mechanical Engineering, in a relevant discipline
Experienced in workshop techniques - milling, turning, welding
Staff management / supervision experience is required
Ideally some design capability, e.g. CAD
Strong multi-tasking and...
...repairs on production machinery
Carry out PPM's
Mechanical engineering, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, valves, pumps, motors, gearboxes and welding
Having electrical knowledge would be advantageous for the position (Wiring motors, testing and fault finding)
Ideal backgrounds - Industrial...
The role entails maintaining services, plant and apparatus across three technologies. You must have previous experience with Welding, CHP, Valves and Turbines.
* Technical competence and lead in the effective delivery of the planned and...
...writing of SSoW and Risk Assessments
* Work within a Permit to work system
* Specialist proven skills in one of the following Coded Welding, Pressure Vessels, Combined Heat and Power Gas Systems maintenance and servicing , Steam Turbine maintenance and servicing, Steam...
...equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
* Knowledge of 3D CAD would be beneficial
* Experienced in workshop techniques - milling, turning, welding
* Able to measure components accurately using vernier, calliper etc
* Strong multi-tasking and communication skills
...What is the purpose of this role?
We are currently expanding our team and require Mechanical Technicians with specialist experience in Welding, Pressure Vessels, Combined Heat and Power Gas Systems, Turbine maintenance and servicing and Steam Valves.
...Microsoft Windows based programs are required.
~To be competent in a range of technical skills covering mechanical, pneumatics, machining, welding and fabrication and electrical disciplines.
~Practical mechanical and basic electrical experience within a production environment
...work. Your key duties will include:
Hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
Fabrication and welding of components.
Mechanical Planned Maintenance – the site organises a shut down one day every two weeks to focus on PPMs.
...Replacement of Panels
Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
Panel Straightening and Filling
Welding and BondingThe salary of this Panel Beater role is: Circa £40,000 Flat Salary.
As a Panel Beater for our client you can expect to...
...of problem-solving techniques
~To be competent in a range of technical skills covering mechanical, electrical pneumatics, machining, welding and fabrication disciplines.
~Practical mechanical and electrical experience within a production environment
~Knowledge of Control...
...operational changes whilst keeping the current business functional.
This role will oversee production manufacturing operations including weld shop, automotive build including chassis system upgrades, electrical systems, trimming and vehicle strip down and assembly.
...Experience of CAD software (e.g. Solidworks).
* Experience of FEA software for thermal and structural analysis.
* Experience in welding/joining processes such as soldering, ultrasonic soldering, ultrasonic welding, resistance welding and more.
* Good appreciation of...
...qualified/experienced welder for 2 weeks temporary cover on a highways repair site in Southampton. Duties will be comprised of repair welding re-bar joins when these are exposed during the repair of the existing concrete structure.
As this project is designated as Highway...
...exciting commercial projects that require experienced Pipefitter Welder for a job starting in Shoreham By The Sea
Monday Friday 07.00 - 15.00 paying £22.00 per hour
Installation of pipework, Stainless tig welding
* 3+ years exper......
.... Your key duties will include:
* Hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
* Motor replacements
* General Fitting
* Fabrication and welding of components.
* Mechanical Planned Maintenance - the site organises a shut down one day every two weeks to focus on PPMs.
• Conductive coating technology.
• Able to produce manufacturing drawings for vacuum flanges, machined components and welded assemblies.
• BOM structuring and maintenance.
• Experience in automating transfer of samples through a system.
...are looking for a Pipefitter / Welder for a large new build commercial project in Portsmouth. Candidates will be carrying our ARC/Gas Welding and screwed steel and copper pipework installation duties. 41.5 hours per week and contract is due to last approx 3 months....
...maintenance work on devices and associated equipment in accordance with legislation.
~Experience of fabrication, particularly coded welding, desirable but not essential
~The ability to read and understand schematic drawings in order to carry out effective fault finding and...
...Commutable to the Hastings area
Please apply to Issy Mehmet (***) ***-****)
Engineering manager, operations manager, manufacturing, welding, fabrication, production, operations, man management, electrical, mechanical, Hastings, autonomy, management, supervisor,...