Evening Cleaner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Evening Cleaner to join our team.
- Cleaning floors, stairwells, entrances;
- Clean lift car interiors, as required, including vacuuming / mopping of floors, and mirrors, steel panel, call panels, telephone handset and lift door;
- Dust all surfaces to hand height, ensure site is free of cobweb and remove marks on wall as they occur;
- Empty, clean and replace waste bins, as required;
- Stock control and ordering of cleaning materials;
- Auditing the deep clean activity of the weekend cleaning team;
- Checking all cleaning equipment, trolleys and cupboards for cleanliness;
- Polish all metalwork;
- To ensure that you inform your supervisor if there are any problems, reporting any faults or broken equipment as soon as possible;
- To ensure that general or domestic waste, recyclables and clinical waste are disposed of in the correct manner;
- Vacuuming floors; sweeping, scrubbing and mopping floors; high and low dusting; wiping over and polishing surfaces, mirrors, bins, sani-bins;
- To ensure that whilst you carry out your duties you only use the correct colour coded mops, cloths, buckets etc that have assigned to those areas.
- Can manage their time and tasks in an efficient manner;
- IT and computer literate – able to use a smart phone and web based tools;
- Pays attention to the smallest details that will enhance this prestigious working environment;
- Adopts an adaptable and resilient nature, willing to undertake a variety of tasks including assisting other team members in their duties;
- Takes personal accountability in maintaining exemplary standards;
- Previous experience of cleaning in the office, retail or hospitality sector;
- Puts focus on delivering a five-star service;
- Demonstrates pride and accountability in your work.