Full Stack Applications Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Stack Applications Developer to join our team.
- Develop new features across the front-end and back-end of Alfresco’s web applications, bug fixing and optimization;
- Play an active part in defining the features that will be part of future versions through planning and estimation activities;
- Contribute to our open source code, examples, and answers in the community forums.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes and in using these to create scalable architectures;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Front-end application development experience in a modern object-oriented language or framework, specifically Angular/TypeScript;
- Able to work with open-source Java libraries, such as those hosted by Apache and Spring;
- Knowledge of appropriate design patterns and methodologies;
- At least 3 years of recent practical experience in software engineering in a commercial setting;
- Java programming experience including multi-threading concerns;
- Practical experience of using the Spring framework (2+ years);
- Understanding of one or more relational databases;
- Software engineering best practices including unit testing, TDD, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes;
- Comfortable working with agile methodologies;
- Familiarity with modern HTML and CSS including mobile development and responsive layouts;
- Experience in building microservices, particularly using Spring Boot;
- Experience in cloud application development and deployment, e.g. AWS;
- Experience in Data Access, server-side integrations, extensions, and building RESTful APIs.