Java Software Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Java Software Developer to join our team.
- To work closely with your co-developers to ensure product features are delivered accurately and on time;
- To be prepared to work in a self-organising team environment;
- Carry out any other duties not identified in the job description , which from time to time, may be requested by the Line Manager;
- To attend and actively engage with all the relevant Scrum Events in each 2 week sprint-cycle;
- Meet with Line Manager on monthly basis to review progress – help to identify areas for development;
- To work closely with BAs & Product Owner to ensure customer requirements are understood, designed and delivered appropriately;
- To contribute to design as well as development;
- Provide support to both internal and external team members where necessary;
- Estimate resources and identify risks to achieve project goals;
- Promote good development methodologies via code reviews, great software design, brown bags or tech talks;
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and efficient processes;
- Work with the technology and product teams to seek and refine requirements and functional specifications;
- Develop systems, tools and improve effective efficient delivery without compromising on quality.
- A personal hands-on approach to the software development process;
- Communication with internal teams and external stakeholders;
- CMS experience;
- Linux experience – nice to have;
- Strong Java Development experience;
- Worked in React/Angular environment (nice to have);
- Agile methodology experience;
- Ability to deliver to multiple projects;
- Spring MVC experience.